mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 09-01-2009, 11:15 AM   #31 (permalink)
Fig

Bought a phantom from him. Was very patient while i moved some money around so i could pay for it. It was avertised as being in "great shape", unfortunately the phantom was not in working condition when i received it. After a little work, i got it into a functioning state. The big issue with the phantom he sold me was that the internals were a mix and match of old and new parts. This was something that was not mentioned at all during negotiations. Since there are two different style parts in the phantom, it is horribly inefficient and just about useless. I sent him a message asking to be compensated enough to purchase updated internals for the phantom, but even after two weeks and indications of him being active, i received no reply. I really would not have any problems with the transaction if i was refunded the price of the parts needed. But as it stands now, i am rather unsatisfied since i paid for a phantom that was in "great shape" and received a non-working/poor-performing marker.
Fig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:54 PM   #32 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekicker99 View Post
I bought an impulse from him and it didnt work right when i got it i then have tried numerous times to contact him and he still hasnt gotten back to me i would really like my money back
I know this is long past the issue, but as far as I could tell what happened was that he using CO2 (older imps can handle that fine) but attaching the tank to the bottomline Max Flo. He later sent me a pic of the Max Flo Reg removed, and a standard ASA in its place. That will blow the solenoid.

I tried to trouble shoot as best I could over email/IM. Offered to rebuild it if sent back. I did stop replying after requests to swap it out for other guns. I have the emails I'd be willing to forward if anyone wants them.

I am sorry to thekicker99 and all members that this didn't end better.

Scott

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Last edited by burscott; 06-15-2011 at 11:57 PM. Reason: more descriptive wording
burscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:21 AM   #33 (permalink)
Token Ginger...

Got a Stock from Burscott shipped all the way down to Australia no problems, he even picked out a nice one from his collection.
ginger ninja is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback