mcarterbrown.com  

Feedback Post your good experiences buying guns and gear here. Also let us know who to keep an eye on.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:03 PM   #51 (permalink)
Nerd=Geek

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
He suckered me into buying more stuff from him... j/k!

1 more sportshot hopper+2 atomic elbows+APP cigar pouch.

Thanks!

Andry : )

Proud member of The Peacekeepers, UMSG JTF7, Rogue Cell #12 and CCABB

My Feedback Soft and Hard gear F/S!
CrazyBoy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 04:43 PM   #52 (permalink)
Post Whore

Bought a trigger shoe and barrel condom, was good stuff and fast shipping (and I live in Canada). Thanks!
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 01:43 AM   #53 (permalink)
Formerly DeTrevni

Just nabbed a Sportshot hopper off of him. Got it promptly as described. Good communication as well. Definitely a satisfactory transaction! Thumbs up!
Magoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:29 PM   #54 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Friendly messages and quick responses. He stayed up nice and late to communicate with me until the transaction was completed. Nice guy, shipped the following morning/day after I had payed. Got here pretty quick too (although it was in a TP roll!! )

Aprox's Feedback
Aprox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:14 AM   #55 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Location: Finally back from Iraq and freezing my butt off in Wisconsin

Great guy, friendly and reliable...

Ordered some lenses from him and he shiped quick and was in constant communication.

Good trader.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:03 PM   #56 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Purchased a couple of sportshot hoppers and some pods from Titus. Shipping was prompt and service was good. Thanks.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:03 PM   #57 (permalink)
Post Whore

Good seller! Item shipped fast and was as described at a fair price. I would not hesitate to do business with Titus in the future.

Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Mr. Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 05:37 PM   #58 (permalink)
Post Whore

Great guy!

Always helpful on the forums and has some great deals. Bought a couple of trigger shoes from him and was happy all around with the transaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramous View Post
But what it all comes down to is if your having fun. If your not having fun playing against people using full auto with a pump, then switch to a semi; fun is the only thing that really matters in paintball.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mstrtal View Post
rub their little faces right in their own piss while yelling NO NO NO as loud as you can while smacking them on the back of the head.
spawnsharks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 10:45 PM   #59 (permalink)
MCB Member

Great guy, was patient with me even after delaying shipping his stuff out for a while. Great communication, would definitely do business with him again.

Thanks
Finished before you can commit a crime
DarkNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:58 PM   #60 (permalink)
YS-OFG

bad Experience

Titus has been spamming Doc's forums with bad feedback about a disputed transaction. So, I'll post up about my experience with titus here.

I bought an autococker from titus, for a friend. I can work a cocker pretty well, to say the least. My first, I got used and broken, and had it operational with 10 dollars in parts and 40 minutes.

I bought a 99, RF, with a blue ANS pneumatic set, and a LP chamber. He sent it "as-is" (his favorite term apparently), but stated that before posting it for sale, he aired it up, and it held air fine. I receive it, screw in a tank, and lose half the tank out the LPR. I'm mad, but I remove the LPR and throw on a spare Jackhammer 2. Minus 20 bucks. I air it up again, and the three way is now shooting most of my air. I check the timing, get it timed, air it back up, and still blowing air. Replace the three-way. Minus 20 bucks. Now, it's timed, it's got a good LPR, and I test again. Won't cock, no matter what LPR setting. Check the lower tube, hammer and spring are rusted. Chemically strip the rust, polish the hammer back up. Replace the valve seat, which was also leaking (had to buy a valve tool, minus another 10 bucks), put in some kit springs and the polished hammer, and it STILL won't cock. Tear the ram down, and it looks like the o-ring inside had been greased with either vaseline or brake fluid. Stretched like silly putty, and was wrapped around the shaft. Replace the ram. Minus 10 bucks.

So now I'm at minus 60 dollars, conservatively, as I got most of the parts used. It "held air" he said, but leaked from the LPR, valve, and 3-way. It doesn't even require a pull of the trigger to notice that. I email him, he's "strapped for cash after an ugly divorce". Oh really? Then stop buying paintball stuff. At least, refund me 60 dollars of my money. I doubt I'd pay more than 40 bucks for a 99 spec cocker body with a frame, even on eBay. And on this one, I basically paid 100 for just those parts. I had to replace almost every seal or part.

I email Titus, several times. Eventually he says, I'll give you what I can. 12 dollars, via paypal. Considering I spent 5 hours working on this little monster, 60 in parts that would have been twice as expensive new, and endured some serious flak from this guy that "I sold it as-is", I think I deserved more than 12 dollars. I think the BBB should be knocking on Titus's door, not Doc Nickel's.

Never again will I buy from Titus. And, I have an order in with Doc, that I've been waiting for a while on, and I don't care. At least it will work when I get it.
flyweightnate is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Feedback