mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #1531 (permalink)
A Secret Police Member

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Merle will stay in line as long as Daryl is around. Merle is a good in a fight, may be an total arse, but I would want him fighting with Daryl and myself.

The governor is going to get attacked by a bunch of walkers. The geek from the town is going to stand over him and watch him die.
DPrekel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:53 PM   #1532 (permalink)
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Bread truck assult vehical with assult zombies I have nothing else to say.Score 1 for the governor!!!
casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #1533 (permalink)
Moderating in Moderation

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
well -It's a good thing this does not take place in New York - cause once Rick gets his **** together he would have to then arrest everyone of them -
they all had a magazines bigger than 10 rounds and some of those rifles were full auto.....
Politically, Socially and Aerodynamically Incorrect
Everything I have ever loved is immoral or illegal
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.
stewart potter common sense, elephant and duck tests
Force this into a gaussian distributed parabolic curve!
oldschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 04:01 PM   #1534 (permalink)
MCB Member

^ LOL

I thought the same thing on the marksmanship....I understand the difference of being shot at and shooting the walkers....but when you have gotten to the point of single shots hitting the head every time at various distances.....firing full auto at a guy less than 50 yards away and missing is stretching some....Even Rick who is 'trained' was not able to hit the broad side of a barn.
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:14 PM   #1535 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

Sooo thoughts of tonights episode.

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:21 PM   #1536 (permalink)
Mar
All nail Drum!

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I dunno man....

The divergence from the comic is making me wonder what the point of Tyrese is? Not sure what will happen when Rick and company go on their run? Will the prison be overrun?

Hate Andrea. I never did before, wasn't overly fond of her, but she didn't bother me. I am not sure how all these adults got together and no one told her how the attack actually went down.... I mean, they kind of did, but it was a TV conversation about it, not how normal people talk, the story would have come out...

We will see what happens, eh?
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:32 AM   #1537 (permalink)
Banned

andrea loves penis too much to kill a sick mother ****er who has one. michonne telling her the governor sent meryl to kill her when she left should have been enough for anyone who isn't a slut to figure out who's really evil here.

i like how nonchalantly carol tells andrea to sleep with the governor in order to do something. it's like it's already obvious to everyone in the show that andrea is a slut.

i really want those 2 scrawny guys from tyrese's group to die too. they really have it in for rick.

Last edited by heinous; 02-25-2013 at 12:37 AM.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:14 AM   #1538 (permalink)
Post Whore

Exciting episode, but I wish they'd spend a little more time showing us why some of the Woodbury survivors have no idea how to defend themselves in the least bit. You know, have the asthmatic kid's mother say something like, "he knows how to kill biters, that should be enough..."

I actually felt for Andrea when she was getting confronted in the prison. She loves the idea of Woodbury, but is torn between her loyalty for the prison group and the creepy creepy she gets from the Governor.

As for Carol telling her to murder the Governor in his sleep... Is this the same woman who lived in an abusive relationship and when her daughter was missing, just moped around the farm?When have we seen Carol do anything above and beyond?
Old 02-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #1539 (permalink)
MCB Member

I agree it was exciting.... We see Andrea get slapped in the face with the truth of who she has been sleeping...even though she had to know and just choose to ignore it....And when Michonne points out that she would rather have a warm bed than choose her friend(s) you almost thought it "hurt" Andrea....but alas, she could not kill the sick bastard.

Tyrese has got to get back to the prison crew.
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:13 AM   #1540 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yeah, it looks like Tyrese and his GF get the creeps from the Gov, but their 2 buddies are just the type the Woodbury militia prefer. I see a split coming in the next few episodes.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat