mcarterbrown.com
 

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2012, 02:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Big guy in a wig
 
The Flounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tucson, AZ

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Heinous killing contest

Dude you better stay out of New Mexico!


end of the first paragraph .........who have called it a "heinous killing contest."


Scary news for heinous
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Have Blue View Post
Year-dead post, I invoke my powers of thread-necromancy and command you to rise... RISE!
Feedback
The Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry
 
heinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
Dude you better stay out of New Mexico!


end of the first paragraph .........who have called it a "heinous killing contest."


Scary news for heinous
wrong memeber mcarterbrown.com - View Profile: coyote
__________________
feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ornamental redneck
 
taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: lbc

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353273165.767672.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  70.0 KB
__________________




taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!
 
crazyorigin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Southern Upstate NY

CCM Fan
I dont support mass killing of animals but in certain areas Coyotes are massively overpopulated and are becoming problematic. I have heard of people who live in much more rural areas than i do having their pets snatched right off their porches, i dont know of any instances but if they are that brave thry could easily snatch someones child in the same manor. Most places, its open season all year round on Coyotes. I dont go and hunt them but i am prepared to defend whats mine if they start to become problematic near me. I hear them all the time but rarely ever see them, and i am a fairly "outdoorsy" type of guy. They are very smart, and tricky to hunt.
crazyorigin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
Join Date: Feb 2007

They have something similar near me with deer, I was against it until 10 deer where on my back porch. Mind you I live in a philly suburb.
ilivlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Attractive Fireman
 
TippmannFireman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chattanooga, TN

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
I dont support mass killing of animals but in certain areas Coyotes are massively overpopulated and are becoming problematic. I have heard of people who live in much more rural areas than i do having their pets snatched right off their porches, i dont know of any instances but if they are that brave thry could easily snatch someones child in the same manor. Most places, its open season all year round on Coyotes. I dont go and hunt them but i am prepared to defend whats mine if they start to become problematic near me. I hear them all the time but rarely ever see them, and i am a fairly "outdoorsy" type of guy. They are very smart, and tricky to hunt.
I agree 100%. Killing just to kill is one thing, but when they're over populated to the point it's affecting civilization it's time to load the guns.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I have a hot sister. looks just like me in a wig. but it isn't me, really, just keep your hands above the belt and you'll never know.
Feedback:
TippmannFireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Free Range Human
 
RainOnYou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Dallas, TX

AKA Fan
Lots of coyotes here. They don't mess with livestock much. Not really a problem unless you have a small pet.

I have been seeing them out in the daylight lately though, starting to not fear us as much.
__________________
Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

If it's green, I want it
RainOnYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sorry, that's classified.
 
Donut SD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: SoCal, USA

If heinous' clone factory has gone amuck, then by all means...
__________________
My Feedbacks My youtube channel Boxgun vs Duckslide showdown My cooking sessions; Calzone, California Club Pizza Project notes: KP disassembly and valve repair notes


For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Predatory Bird Oculus
 
Hawkeye20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Behind You.

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainOnYou View Post
I have been seeing them out in the daylight lately though, starting to not fear us as much.
Do you have outside dogs or cats? Buy a .223.
__________________

Hawkeye20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC