mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 12-20-2012, 11:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
Needs new knees

I really dont think the Chevy ever really got into it early enough. As the Dodge is dragging him around you can see the Chevy's brake lights are on most of the time. And to disect why the Chevy guy is mad is probably because a tug contest isnt supposed to be about seeing how FAR you can drag the other truck LOL. Draggin the Chevy up and over curbs and around the damn block was a bit much. But yeah I love my Dodge Cummings truck, except for its wide turning radius.
Shane-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
If you think about it, for these tug-of-wars, the heavier truck will win. It boils down to traction.

I'm wondering if the Chevy sustained any damage. It popped pretty loud when the front tires hit the curb and at the end the tire seems to be pushed forward more than normal. Though because of the angle, very hard to tell.

Speaking of broken trucks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqJMHgbCwkk
ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Want to see my spaceship?

Ding, ding, ding. It is hard to see it but the tie rods snapped when he hit the curb. They are a weak point on those trucks. Even easier to happen with a diesel, which is why most guys upgrade theirs right away.

This video has been circulating on the web for a few days now. It happened in Baltimore and there should be a video of the aftermath. The Chevy guy was running his mouth about his 6.0 being able to out pull any Cummins Dodge ever made, which sadly for him was really ignorant to say.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix01 View Post
Ding, ding, ding. It is hard to see it but the tie rods snapped when he hit the curb. They are a weak point on those trucks. Even easier to happen with a diesel, which is why most guys upgrade theirs right away.

This video has been circulating on the web for a few days now. It happened in Baltimore and there should be a video of the aftermath. The Chevy guy was running his mouth about his 6.0 being able to out pull any Cummins Dodge ever made, which sadly for him was really ignorant to say.
and to show his further lack of class, he mad at the end.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
and to show his further lack of class, he mad at the end.
You think anyone who decides to have a truck tug-of-war in a shopping center parking lot has any class?
ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #16 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
I am a Chevy guy and i will admit, that Chevy GAS truck had no place to hook up to that Cummins Diesel truck, he should have expected to get embarassed like that. I thought it was hillarious he towed him around the whole block, i cant say i wouldn't have done the same.

I am a Chevy guy, like i said, but the Dodge Cummins is honestly the best truck out there, hands down, it is undeniable. The Cummins diesel engine is the best thing Dodge ever adopted, they are nearly perfect.

The 6.0 LS engine is very good, but anyone thinking it is more powerful than a Cummins Diesel is just plain stupid. He got what he deserved, i bet he wont run his dumb mouth anymore.

Last edited by crazyorigin; 12-20-2012 at 09:04 PM.
crazyorigin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
I am a Chevy guy and i will admit, that Chevy GAS truck had no place to hook up to that Cummins Diesel truck, he should have expected to get embarassed like that. I thought it was hillarious he towed him around the whole block, i cant say i wouldn't have done the same.

I am a Chevy guy, like i said, but the Dodge Cummins is honestly the best truck out there, hands down, it is undeniable. The Cummins diesel engine is the best thing Dodge ever adopted, they are nearly perfect.
you mean to tell me, dodge lied?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyrcP5utXt4
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:42 PM   #18 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
The new Hemi is not even a real Hemi IMO, i am not even sure if they have Hemispherical heads anymore, they may, i am not a Dodge guy like i said, but i would drive a Cummins. They are just superior in basically every way.
crazyorigin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #19 (permalink)
The Attractive Fireman

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
You CAN NOT beat a Dodge Cummings diesel. Not with a Chevy, not with a Ford, not with a Nissan, and not with a Toyota. Dodge is THE best truck out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix01 View Post
The Chevy guy was running his mouth about his 6.0 being able to out pull any Cummins Dodge ever made, which sadly for him was really ignorant to say.
Refer to my previous statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
The 6.0 LS engine is very good, but anyone thinking it is more powerful than a Cummins Diesel is just plain stupid. He got what he deserved, i bet he wont run his dumb mouth anymore.
I agree with this. the 6.0 LS is a dang powerful engine, but I also agree in the sense that NOTHING can out pull a Dodge Cummings.

Dodge Represent!
TippmannFireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #20 (permalink)
Photo Guru

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TippmannFireman View Post
You CAN NOT beat a Dodge Cummings diesel. Not with a Chevy, not with a Ford, not with a Nissan, and not with a Toyota. Dodge CUMMINGS is THE best truck out there.
FTFY. I wouldn't own a Dodge if it wasn't a Cummings.

And Truck Tug O' War is the second most fun thing you can do in a Wal Mart parking lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
chopper duke is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat