mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2012, 09:48 AM   #21 (permalink)
MCB Member

I hate when random people tell me to put on a jacket during the winter. I want to slap whoever started the myth about catching a cold if you don't where a coat.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:26 AM   #22 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
Well to make the situation more clear It snowed until well past midnight the night before and was gusting to 70kph so no way was i shovelling then and I'm already getting woken up at 6:00 by my kid and have to feed him and dress him and such and being a single parent I do it on my own. Also he came at 8:30 and given that it's Christmas break even for my dad from work nobody but me was even up when he arrived AND nobody else on the street had shovelled yet either. It wasn;t so much his comment but the way he came off about it as if he was so entitled when he hadn't even dressed properly. The reason I don't drive my own kid is simple because they (the people that supervise the visits) will not pay for gas or time for parents that do it BUT volunteer drivers at least get their gas paid for. Not to mention they schedule things in such a way that once you drop the kid off as a parent you might as well just stick around as by the time you go home it's time to turn around and pick the kid up. Like I said it was more the fact that he seemed to blame me that he got soaked and was out of breath when he's horribly overweight and wore shoes instead of boots. On the by law point I'm pretty sure a by law officer would have been lenient given the time of year and the time of day. Most people on Christmas vacation like to sleep in. BTW Jordan I didn't know he was coming nobody had told me when the visits would start after christmas so I was not expecting him either.
the guy is still saving you a ton of time and money at his own expense while being ill. he's definitely an idiot, but how bad do you think it looks when you mock online his asthma that he never asked to have? you wanna really get at him? tell him nobody else shoveled either and then ask him if he owns boots, then regardless of his answer offer if he wants you to buy him a cheap pair. he would either have to realize he could wear boots, or no longer blame you because you offered the best solution you could.

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
Old 12-28-2012, 11:18 AM   #23 (permalink)
Sic Itur Ad Astra

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Not saying he's not heinous but when he comes out with a snotty "Well I was up at 5am shovelling my driveway" as if everyone should be up before dawn doing it it makes it hard to feel sympathy. On asthma I'm not mocking him but I know people who have asthma and are normal otherwise who don't complain as much about the weather as this guy. On the volunteer point I honestly think if they did away with it I think very few custodial parents would be willing to give up sometimes 3+ mornings/week and rearrange work simply to be accomodating. Basically my point is that he should realize that nobody said anything to me so I wasnt even expecting him to show up and it just snowed the night before and is early morning I think any reasonable person should just be prepared for the weather and realize not everyone will have shovelled yet instead of acting like an idiot and being snarky and rude I just personally think it was uncalled for is all

Feedback +31/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
My downsizing/cleaning house sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Old 12-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #24 (permalink)
I've porked many

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot View Post
Sure did! I'm not complaining, it's just amazing the lengths chicks will go to for getting looks.
Like slutty Halloween costumes. Would I want my kids to wear them? No, but some other guys, adult age girls? Sure.

My Feedback Thread[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited by pillage; 12-28-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:05 PM   #25 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
the guy is still saving you a ton of time and money at his own expense while being ill. he's definitely an idiot, but how bad do you think it looks when you mock online his asthma that he never asked to have? you wanna really get at him? tell him nobody else shoveled either and then ask him if he owns boots, then regardless of his answer offer if he wants you to buy him a cheap pair. he would either have to realize he could wear boots, or no longer blame you because you offered the best solution you could.
Heinous, Canada: Aka The Great White North, The Land of Ice and Snow. If you live in Canada and are intelligent enough to operate a motor vehicle, then you should be able to understand what SNOW is, and that there are types of clothing suitable for such conditions.

The fact that he was a volunteer doesn't excuse him from being an idiot and not dressing properly for the season.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:08 PM   #26 (permalink)
Post Whore

I think the fact that he lives in Canada denotes his lack of intelligence to begin with. Ohhhhhh I went there.

Jk please don't ban me
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Old 12-28-2012, 03:41 PM   #27 (permalink)
Bruins World Order

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
I think the fact that he lives in Canada denotes his lack of intelligence to begin with. Ohhhhhh I went there.

Jk please don't ban me
CJ...please?
Seconded. Hence forth this is to be the official nomenclature of marker sales. Violators will be violated.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:47 PM   #28 (permalink)
Want to see my spaceship?

Someone lock this pissing match down. The thread has obviously run it's course.
Old 12-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #29 (permalink)
Sic Itur Ad Astra

Send a message via MSN to Falcon16 Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon16

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Yea i really didn't expect this thing to become a huge pissing match between heinous and the other members. I'll close this thread now.

Feedback +31/-0
Click here to email me
My youtube channel
My downsizing/cleaning house sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Pump paintball is cheaper than any drug habit I've ever heard of.
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat