mcarterbrown.com
 

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2013, 04:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Vapor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto, ON

A Canadian Made Armored Personnel Carrier

Ever wanted to insert onto the field inside your own Armored Personnel Carrier?

Us Too!
So a friend of ours went to check out and test drive the Inkas LAPV in downtown Toronto.

Video was shot on an Iphone so sorry about the aspect ratio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWhKZKzXuCk
Vapor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus
 
Jebus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cowtown...up North

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Nice!
__________________
My MCB Feedback
Project Mayhem is sponsored by: Rampage Paintball,Paintballgear.ca , and Skyline Nation .
Cerberus is PROUDLY Sponsored by Paintballgear.ca, Lemon Heaven, Cin City Mini Donuts, Rampage City Paintball
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL


Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
martix_agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Send a message via AIM to martix_agent

I'll be honest, I was expecting more moose.
martix_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->
 
ta2maki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sunny Southern California

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Why does the drivers seat fold up like a theater chair? With the turret thing blocking access to the rear, I don't see it being useful. Wouldn't it make it harder to jump in and drive off in a hurry?
ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jack Wagon!
 
d4rksabre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rochester, NY
Send a message via AIM to d4rksabre

I would drive that everywhere.
__________________
My Feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be4life182 View Post
ill gats pwn nubs n give mE pwners?
d4rksabre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Vapor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Toronto, ON

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2maki View Post
Why does the drivers seat fold up like a theater chair? With the turret thing blocking access to the rear, I don't see it being useful. Wouldn't it make it harder to jump in and drive off in a hurry?
I imagine It folds up so you can sit on ammo boxes instead.

As for the turret I could see it being very useful, especially with a .50 mounted to it. Only thing it hinders is jumping in one side and out the other, and only slightly at that.
Vapor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
I like!
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Painthappy: I figured it would find it's own set of rules... really.... Not intended for people to post a place with porn links left and right...

But really a place where you can loosen your tie... We'll see what happens. I figure that with the right set of people to begin with, we could have a good forum.

Otherwise it could go right down the drain...

So we'll see.
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Yes, that is a joke ---->
 
ta2maki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sunny Southern California

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
I imagine It folds up so you can sit on ammo boxes instead.

As for the turret I could see it being very useful, especially with a .50 mounted to it. Only thing it hinders is jumping in one side and out the other, and only slightly at that.
I meant the chair. If there was no turret, I guess it would be easier for people in the back to jump out of the front door with the drivers seat folded up. But since the turret is there, the only people to jump in and out of the drivers door would be the driver and front passenger.

Do new ammo boxes stack on each other tight? The ones I have, the handle gets in the way and makes an unstable stack. Not much good for sitting on stacked up.
ta2maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Side-Swipe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2maki View Post
I meant the chair. If there was no turret, I guess it would be easier for people in the back to jump out of the front door with the drivers seat folded up. But since the turret is there, the only people to jump in and out of the drivers door would be the driver and front passenger.

Do new ammo boxes stack on each other tight? The ones I have, the handle gets in the way and makes an unstable stack. Not much good for sitting on stacked up.
What if one side of the vehicle is underfire, then the driver and passenger must exit through the other side while clad in armor and gear with rifles in tow.
__________________
Polish Your Pistols, Prepare for Battle, Past the Pump
VSC CCI Phantom, Dye Reflex Cocker, Mq2 Dark Frame Karnivor, MacDev HK Army Droid, 04 AKA Viking,
Side-Swipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Active Member
 
Blue60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada

OPG (Ontario Power) has at least 4 of these at the reactor east of Oshawa (I see them driving around now and again)
Blue60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC