mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-05-2013, 04:20 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2maki View Post
Don't you guys look into stuff when you go shop for phones? T-Mobile has had this for a couple years now, albeit without the pay your phone later deal. You can buy the phone outright(or bring your own) they give you a sim card and a reduced monthly rate.

Though I am not too happy with this announcement. One reason T-mobile is fast is because the network is empty. If there is a huge inrush of people subscribing, my service is going to start to suck.

I think a lot of people forget about this. Nice thing about wifi calling is being able to get around roaming rates when you travel out of the country. I made a bunch of calls from australia to the US using the free wifi in my hotel. All showed up as wifi calling(free).

My company pays for my unlimited plan, so my monthy expense is free!
I agree, nothing really new for T-Mobile.

I been a T-Mobile customer for at least 3 years now. When I first got T-Mobile I did the phone payment thing without a contract and it was great. Here where I live I get better signal than other carries (4G pretty much every where). Inside my house I don't get signal but the wifi calling solves that issue. The other good thing about wifi calling is when I'm overseas I can just hook up to wifi and call anywhere for free. Never had any issue with their customer service or overbilling. Now that they are getting the iPhone I will be set. I had AT&T before and I hated that every other month I had to call customer service to get my bill fixed.
MR_Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:36 AM   #22 (permalink)
UNDR Your Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
I wish I only paid $70/month for unlimited...currently at $200 for two phones, with 2gigs of data per month...hate cell phone companies up here.
My wife are grandfathered and we pay 160-70 for unlisted everything with AT&T
Old 04-08-2013, 01:42 AM   #23 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

republicwireless.com dudes 250 dollar for phone 19/month unlimited all uses wifi all the time which is baller because a lot of places have zero cell reception and plenty of wifi. It really is great. Phone was recently revised..but obviously it isn't as high end as the latest Iphone or Galaxy. Its good though and is a durable phone...not totally waterproof but beefier than normal.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:19 PM   #24 (permalink)
WALZ Jr.

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Definitely awesome. I'll be switching to T mobile when my contact is up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie View Post
I told him NOT to fart with an upset stomache. never trust a fart!
Bigtuana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:49 PM   #25 (permalink)
all work

Hmm, I pay $25/month CAD unlimited local, NA text and data. I guess I should feel lucky.
Nightstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
Sugar Loaded Candy Cane!

Send a message via AIM to Mstrtal Send a message via Yahoo to Mstrtal

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Wife and I pay 60$ a month for iwireless. Unlimited calling, text and a 4gb limit on 4g after that it drops to 3g for 2gb and then 2g. Granted we are on the pay as you go plan and Iwireless is a T-mobile subsidiary that is local to Iowa.

Bedknobs and Boomsticks!

Originally Posted by commandoman
Kick back and enjoy the atmosphere, sexy girls at my school keep me sane through the worst lectures by the worst professors

Mstrtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
idiots spring eternal

The wife and I have been looking into switching from T-Mobile to Ting when our contract is up in July, but I wish T-Mobile's website was better so I could really compare the two. I'm for supporting T-Mobile, as they've been pretty good to us over the years, but if there's significant savings even between their new plan and Ting, I'm sorry, but we're switching.

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat