mcarterbrown.com

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-22-2013, 10:14 PM   #21 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-Swipe View Post
Different story cops job relies on people co-operating rarely do they have wrestle people to the ground. If they come at officers tasers are allowed. Bounty hunters go after people who will not cooperate and will be disgruntled right off the bat.
Police serve warrants, they are government "bounty hunters".

What do tasers have do to with it, many areas don't issue tasers to their officers. Also, tasers are mainly offensive weapons, not defensive. They are extremely unreliable, especially in cold weather due to heavier clothing.
Old 04-22-2013, 10:20 PM   #22 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBRevolution View Post
Police serve warrants, they are government "bounty hunters".

What do tasers have do to with it, many areas don't issue tasers to their officers. Also, tasers are mainly offensive weapons, not defensive. They are extremely unreliable, especially in cold weather due to heavier clothing.
Yes police do serve warrants but not their primary duty. Bounty hunter's that's their only job description, that's what I am mainly trying to say.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:08 PM   #23 (permalink)
Post Whore

Any Methods Necessary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I95Qgv7tynI

maybe his bond only said alive, not in "good condition".

Anyway, it sounds like they went just a lil too over board by what they did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
We can always hack and mold it the way we want it. This is MCB after all....
gunman_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:28 PM   #24 (permalink)
random probability waves

Brass N Wood Fan
my first thought on seeing the thread title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bigc7GXHU50
TANSTAAFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
here's your chance to be cool like Don
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy
don is on the path to everlasting coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes
OMG boobs, beers and Chad Thompson. Nothing could be better.
Bored383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:07 AM   #25 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

CCM Fan
I don't know how trustworthy this news site is but this appears to be a separate case.

10News - New video prompts police probe of Lipstick Bounty Hunters - 10News.com - News

Quote:
In the video, shot by Savannah Sutton, her front door is broken down, and emerging from the night are the women in pink. The bounty hunters are looking for Sutton's ex-boyfriend, a gang member whose bond was revoked.
Quote:
The bounty hunters comb the Los Angeles-area apartment, question Sutton's 7-year-old daughter, but find nothing.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:52 AM   #26 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM Photographer View Post
The bounty hunters comb the Los Angeles-area apartment, question Sutton's 7-year-old daughter, but find nothing.
oh lawd

i'd sooner trust the scrubs than the pink shirts

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:05 PM   #27 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side-Swipe View Post
Why this is wrong:
When a person is released on bail, it means that the state is allowing a person who would otherwise be in jail, to go free under certain conditions, pending his or her trial. The traditional view of American courts is that the state continues to have the same power over an accused prisoner whether or not he or she is released on bail. Indeed, in order to secure his or her release on bail, the accused usually has to sign a contract that gives broad powers to the bail bondsman. And so, if a person jumps bail, the state or its agents -- in this case, the bail bondsmen -- have the same power that they would have, for example, over an escaped convict.
That's nice, but it doesn't change the fact that anyone--even an escaped convict--has the right to meet an unlawful act of aggression reasonably believed to result in death or serious bodily injury with deadly force.

If you'd like to make the argument that what these three clowns did was a lawful act of aggression because of his status and their being agents of the State, good luck. I've seen no facts to support those conclusions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
he should be able to sue the tits off these women
Unless you watched a different video than I did, this assumes facts not in evidence.
Air Power Vector... a MAN's gun....... A gun with a report loud enough that lesser players will pee themselves in fright at the massive concussion wave emmited by the stout thick walled barrel of DOOM. A paintball gun fit for Arnold in the original Terminator movie. A gun that'll pump up those pect's of yours to where women will swoon at the raw muscles you'll soon have.

Air Power Vector, for the man that has climbed to the peak and wants to look down on the beaten and defeated opponents left in his wake.

Last edited by John Satclaire; 04-24-2013 at 10:10 PM.
John Satclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:26 PM   #28 (permalink)
Phantom Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Satclaire View Post
That's nice, but
/thread
Feedback
BoBo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:35 PM   #29 (permalink)
Confirmed Agglet

CCM Fan
*assaults man* "Save me feminism"

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
tomdabmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:10 AM   #30 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Satclaire View Post
That's nice, but it doesn't change the fact that anyone--even an escaped convict--has the right to meet an unlawful act of aggression reasonably believed to result in death or serious bodily injury with deadly force.

If you'd like to make the argument that what these three clowns did was a lawful act of aggression because of his status and their being agents of the State, good luck. I've seen no facts to support those conclusions.

Unless you watched a different video than I did, this assumes facts not in evidence.
I can tell you didn't read my previous post. And you didn't read the context of the post I was replying to. So pat yourself on the back for replying on my post out of context.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat