mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 04-22-2013, 02:04 AM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Cthulutech Send a message via Skype™ to Cthulutech

Smile Hi all! Newbie here!

Hi everyone! I just figured I would say hi! I'm pretty new to using any sort of forums so forgive me. I signed up to my first forum a couple weeks ago and I'm still getting the hang of it. Anyway! I'm SaintNoir's girlfriend and on the look out for his unicorns (though I am broke at the moment since I am in the process of buying one for his birthday) and for mine.

I made my first barrel cover today, testing it tomorrow with some bad paint that Snoir saved for the occasion. Going to put a few hundred rounds into it as fast as I can to see if it breaks in anyway then I'll be working on them more often. I want one to match every one of our guns. Thinking about making barrel bags and mask bags too if those go well enough. :3

If you know of any games that are going to be going on that I can wear my renfaire outfit too, or any general ones where I have a pink hawaiian corset ear marked for purchase, let me know. I was going to go to the big game at Sherwood and bought a pair of pants that would fit a pirate get up so I could play in it but they canceled.

Oh! And if any of you guys need a friend for Sim City let me know! I only have one friend on there and he's never on and I don't like making random game contacts unless there is a voice chat where I can get to know someone. I would much rather chat with someone before I add them as a friend and play a game with them.

Nice to meet you all!
Cthulutech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
no, I'M sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulutech View Post
pink hawaiian corset

pile of poo, HARD MODE, automag pistol---S.P.E.W.II---What if this hurts me?---No, I'M sorry.---Semiautomatic Nelspot 007!---Decay of Nations 4
Camp Pendleton meetup 2010---Watch me fail at pump!---Clareball 2010 vid!---MCB Stock Class Meet!---HELMETCAM!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcandy1993 View Post
Before the first day Velcor said let there be Heinous and it was true. And then Heinous said "Let there be God" and it was true. And it was good
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:40 AM   #3 (permalink)

Yep! That's me. And this is what I'm getting.

I have a feeling it will be well received. Might have to wear a shirt under it... Just so I don't spill out. It doesn't look to be made for top heavy girls. :le sigh:
Old 04-22-2013, 06:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Memento mori.

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Looks like you will be needing an Air Power Vector and an AA Loudener to go with that corset.
Finnigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
I think your boyfriend will take a week off work when he sees you in that pink Hawaiian corset . Welcome to the club

http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
DashHopes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

Lol. I'm pretty tiny so don't know if such a big gun would work for me. As small as I am I'm fairly loud though so we shall certainly see. :3~
Old 04-22-2013, 01:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

o.0

What happened to LadyBug?
Frizzle Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

It didn't let me use that name on here. *pout*
Old 04-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

Well anything dealing with Cthulu is better anyways
Brother Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 02:43 PM   #10 (permalink)

Gotta love the squid face. hehehehe. We have a Cthulu plush that guards the bed. Sits on the head board and watches over us with the other teddies but he is the leader.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat