mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 08-16-2006, 06:18 AM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Target View Post
young punks, or white-boy rapper types who only go there so mom and dad will buy them the new sound system for their Honda Civic.
And here , I thought this was purely an American thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking_Target View Post
will kill? one day they're going to try to rob the wrong person and get stabbed or shot.
Like me ......
Your a better man than I am , I would have had the BaliSong swingin and the stiletto clicking.

You didnt call the police though ?
GratefulWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 06:20 AM   #22 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

First... if any kid is trying to emulate Tom Cruise... then their parent needs to hit them constantly with a stick while saying "Bad...Don't be Gay!"

Second... good job for sticking up for a fellow citizen.. I personally have not had to do that yet, I am ever watchful for these situations and always have my cell with me also (comunication is important).

On another note.. the same lack of brains that makes these kids do stupid stuff like this and causes their minor Super Man/God/Tough Guy/Mobster/Punk A$$/Doo-doo Head complex... will also refuse them the brains to realize that carrying a gun or other weapon, with which to further act like a moron, is wrong.

So just be careful folks when you find it necessary to carry out some street justice... make sure you're always watching these little buggers so they don't get the drop on you...and if the gun comes out, back away and call the police.

When I was 18 I was a senior in high school... I once (after an incident I was present for but did not directly participate in) was told by my principal "If this were the old days you would have been expected and allowed as the oldest kid present, to step in and smack those kids around for being dumb... it should have been done on a regular basis up to this point"

That is also part of the problem.. noe of these little turds have any respect for anyone.. because they've never had to earn respect themselves... and they don't realize that fancy clothes, selling drugs, stealing stuff and in general acting like a tough guy is not the correct way to earn respect... not that bashing the heads of fellow classmates is the correct way either

Anyways.. need to hit the road for DE..Later!

E
Schmitti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:34 AM   #23 (permalink)
I've porked many

The problem with these kids parents is they just didn't give their kids a pat on the back at a young age. That pat needs to come low enough, hard enough and often enough. These were words of wisdom from my grandfather. It seems society turns out little turds by the millions now, because they don't want to cripple their kids creativity or something. Maybe child beatings will come back into fashion. As a kid if my father said, "I'll give you to the count of three," it ment I better be moving or by the time he got to one and a quarter I would have gotten my *** busted for moving too slow.

My Feedback Thread[/SIZE][/SIZE]
pillage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:00 PM   #24 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

Dude.. all my mom had to do was look at me and I either knew I was about to screw up, had screwed up... or was a dead man walking.
Old 08-16-2006, 12:10 PM   #25 (permalink)
Icognito Remiss Firebrand

Send a message via AIM to Eress Pnter

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
dood, you were a tornado?

Eress Pnter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 12:49 PM   #26 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

huh? I think I get it...this is what happens when I wake up too early and don't have enough caffiene in my viens.

E
Old 08-16-2006, 01:14 PM   #27 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via MSN to Gabe

Personally, I blame the media blamers.

"What makes a VM so charming is that you can chop down small trees with it" - Jaan
Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 05:59 PM   #28 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmitti View Post
First... if any kid is trying to emulate Tom Cruise... then their parent needs to hit them constantly with a stick while saying "Bad...Don't be Gay!"
About the only thing you missed was "Now, shut up and take your medication."

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat