mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 10-25-2006, 11:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Moderating in Moderation

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Spam email question

I always wondered why someone puts something like this in a spam email -
My spam filter caught the email and put it in the spam folder - but what is the purpose of putting this type of gibberish in the email??

The scooby snack teaches the tornado. Any lover can share a shower with the cloud formation inside the tomato, but it takes a real recliner to bury the moldy globule. A tape recorder seeks a sandwich. When you see the ski lodge, it means that the tattered customer goes to sleep. The underhandedly fractured mortician secretly plans an escape from a nearest industrial complex a fire hydrant, and the plaintiff from the cashier makes love to a carelessly nuclear tape recorder.When a cosmopolitan grain of sand prays, a chestnut living with an industrial complex hides. A turkey daydreams, or the parking lot hesitantly tries to seduce another tornado living with the ocean. Another completely outer movie theater learns a hard lesson from a polar bear. A rattlesnake defined by a freight train recognizes the cab driver inside the avocado pit. Sometimes a somewhat mitochondrial fairy flies into a rage, but the college-educated corporation always completely avoids contact with a fundraiser! Sometimes some sheriff for a mortician prays, but the magnificent cowboy always is a big fan of an asteroid! Some defendant is righteous. The cosmopolitan traffic light single-handledly secretly admires some tattered tabloid.
Indeed, another optimal power drill hardly pours freezing cold water on another tuba player. A girl scout buys an expensive gift for an earring. Any roller coaster can have a change of heart about a cargo bay about a briar patch, but it takes a real paycheck to wisely graduate from the seldom precise fighter pilot. A fractured briar patch beams with joy, and another knowingly statesmanlike tomato hesitates; however, the underhandedly elusive photon makes love to the sheriff about a pork chop.
A vacuum cleaner brainwashes a stovepipe near a particle accelerator, because the insurance agent is a big fan of the vacuum cleaner beyond a vacuum cleaner. An anomaly brainwashes a feline nation. A Eurasian avocado pit satiates the diskette of the line dancer. Furthermore, a cargo bay inside a grand piano feels nagging remorse, and a turkey around a bottle of beer operates a small fruit stand with an umbrella for a globule. When you see a cosmopolitan cowboy, it means that the diskette earns frequent flier miles.
Politically, Socially and Aerodynamically Incorrect
Everything I have ever loved is immoral or illegal
Vir sapit qui pauca loquitur.
stewart potter common sense, elephant and duck tests
Force this into a gaussian distributed parabolic curve!
oldschool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 11:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Supernatural Anaesthetist

Send a message via AIM to Wycke

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
I always wondered why someone puts something like this in a spam email -
My spam filter caught the email and put it in the spam folder - but what is the purpose of putting this type of gibberish in the email??

The scooby snack teaches the tornado. Any lover can share a shower with the cloud formation inside the tomato, but it takes a real recliner to bury the moldy globule. A tape recorder seeks a sandwich. When you see the ski lodge, it means that the tattered customer goes to sleep. The underhandedly fractured mortician secretly plans an escape from a nearest industrial complex a fire hydrant, and the plaintiff from the cashier makes love to a carelessly nuclear tape recorder.When a cosmopolitan grain of sand prays, a chestnut living with an industrial complex hides. A turkey daydreams, or the parking lot hesitantly tries to seduce another tornado living with the ocean. Another completely outer movie theater learns a hard lesson from a polar bear. A rattlesnake defined by a freight train recognizes the cab driver inside the avocado pit. Sometimes a somewhat mitochondrial fairy flies into a rage, but the college-educated corporation always completely avoids contact with a fundraiser! Sometimes some sheriff for a mortician prays, but the magnificent cowboy always is a big fan of an asteroid! Some defendant is righteous. The cosmopolitan traffic light single-handledly secretly admires some tattered tabloid.
Indeed, another optimal power drill hardly pours freezing cold water on another tuba player. A girl scout buys an expensive gift for an earring. Any roller coaster can have a change of heart about a cargo bay about a briar patch, but it takes a real paycheck to wisely graduate from the seldom precise fighter pilot. A fractured briar patch beams with joy, and another knowingly statesmanlike tomato hesitates; however, the underhandedly elusive photon makes love to the sheriff about a pork chop.
A vacuum cleaner brainwashes a stovepipe near a particle accelerator, because the insurance agent is a big fan of the vacuum cleaner beyond a vacuum cleaner. An anomaly brainwashes a feline nation. A Eurasian avocado pit satiates the diskette of the line dancer. Furthermore, a cargo bay inside a grand piano feels nagging remorse, and a turkey around a bottle of beer operates a small fruit stand with an umbrella for a globule. When you see a cosmopolitan cowboy, it means that the diskette earns frequent flier miles.
You just need your Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring to make sense of it! You don't have one? You're not in the "Secret Circle"? Get on the bandwagon, man!

But seriously, my theory is that they're either poorly coded messages between either terrorist cells or the CIA/NSA/NID/(insert acronym of other top-secret, supra-legal government or anti-government agency here) OR they're messages from beyond the grave. Think about it...lots of old folks start talking like that before their time comes. They just haven't had their say yet when they pass over, so they go and haunt someone's mail server, thus generating this gibberish.

s'ok...I'm takin' it back...

My Feedback Thread
Wycke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
obnoxious answer: it's a mad libs?
Serious answer: A failed attempt to confuse your spam filter

-MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder_Pilot View Post
It will eventually get to the point where you're living in the back of a '78 Oldsmobile with a trunk full of the finest paintball gear known to man.
DarkStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

the underhandedly elusive photon makes love to the sheriff about a pork chop.

I've always suspected this of photons.
Lrrpie-CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Supernatural Anaesthetist

Send a message via AIM to Wycke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrrpie-CT View Post
the underhandedly elusive photon makes love to the sheriff about a pork chop.

I've always suspected this of photons.
Thank you, sir, for helping me to learn the pain of passing chili through one's nasal cavity....

s'ok...I'm takin' it back...

My Feedback Thread
Wycke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Yeah I've gotten those before, Pretty hilarius reading material if you ask me.. Mabe it has somthing to do with brain-washing? You all watch out to see if I go off the deep end. If I do its because I read a few too many of these...

III
Next time add more yelling and crazy camera angles. Maybe start an episode with you parachuting into your attic, then you immediatley come under fire from the french resistance. I can see it now....
Please read the MCB Rules.
SuperHiQuality87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wycke View Post
Thank you, sir, for helping me to learn the pain of passing chili through one's nasal cavity....
I'm picturing the wasabi snooter scene from the movie Jackass... Not pretty. Sorry, Chad!
Lrrpie-CT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

Ouch!
Next time add more yelling and crazy camera angles. Maybe start an episode with you parachuting into your attic, then you immediatley come under fire from the french resistance. I can see it now....
Please read the MCB Rules.
SuperHiQuality87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 02:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
XYZZY

Send a message via AIM to Jaan Send a message via Yahoo to Jaan

They're trying to brainwash your spam filter.

"My happiness doesn't depend on anything. My heart is always happy. I do have anger issues though."
Jaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
GWC Lifetime Member

The mail could contain a virus of some sort
Al Ray is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat