General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Closed Thread
Old 04-24-2006, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lord humungus the Mod
Send a message via AIM to kidneythief

Oh hell no!

Protesting is one thing but this goes to far.

These little !#@$'s need to learn a hard lesson.

"I wish simply to be a decent person, yet I will always fear the retards" -Brian Hindt(geech)

MCB Moderator

Kidney Machine
Old 04-24-2006, 01:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Good read. Most of the protests are out of pure ignorance, self interest, or just to protest something. Some folks simply don’t seem to get it. The issue is not about immigration, but ILLEGAL immigration. Out of good form, I will stop…. for the moment.
"Post because you have something to contribute, not because you want to contribute to your post count." - Me
Old 04-24-2006, 01:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Only "PART" Canadian

Now what would happen to me if I did that to the mexican flag in mexico? Or any other country?
Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
you'll do anything for *****.....
Old 04-24-2006, 01:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cobra Paintball Fanatic

Palmers Fan
I think a fitting punishment would be to take the little pudknocker who hung those flags and hang him upside down from the pole for however long those flags were like that.

I just think that sounds fitting.
Then when he says "Déjeme abajo, la sangre va a mi cabeza!"
We can all just say "Sorry, No Hablo"

yes, I am mean.
Old 04-24-2006, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

that pisses me off too. if they're so proud of Mexico they should go back.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

There is no reason to NOT be proud of the country you were born in, be it Mexico, France, England, Germany, or wherever. What I have a problem with is people who live in the UNITED STATES who don’t put their loyalty there. When you come to the US to live, you are making the CHOICE to be here. And when you decide to STAY here you are choosing to become an AMERICAN. It is not called the “melting pot” for nothing. You stop being what you were and become an American who has a diverse background and mix of cultures and dare I say because of this a culture of its own.

When a person who has chosen the US as their home places a nation other than the US above the US, they should pack up and leave. It is one thing if you are stationed someplace else, or are just temporarily living someplace, but when you have no intention of leaving…… get a clue.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
sold for fish tacos

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Do those cities have truancy centers? (ours does... or did.. dont know now, I was the third person put in ours)

Why does the world listen to students? Arent they there to learn? Shouldnt we be listening to the people who have learned?

I say revoke any state or federal funding of them. Easy. Dont bite the hand that feeds.
Riverside Renegade Paintball / C.C. S.V.S. Plankowner - LPPC#6 - best replacement jeep gauges in the biz
Old Timer Feedback
Old 04-24-2006, 02:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rec Poster
Send a message via AIM to Snyiper Send a message via Yahoo to Snyiper

These people probably dont even know why they walked out of classes just wanted to be a part of something I guess. Let them take their proud selves and family and whoever else feels that way back across the boarder. Make your country better instad of changing ours.

Players "Play the game with Honor and Dignity or just wipe cause you suck"
Old 04-24-2006, 02:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
King of the OFG
Send a message via MSN to Robertsr

Kilt Fan
What REALLY gets my goat is that we're talking about ILLEGAL immagration here. ILLEGAL as in against the danged law in the first place. The only "rights" these people have is swift trial and following deportation.

My in-laws came here back in 70 LEGALLY, and nothing in the world makes them as angry as seeing a bunch of border-jumpers. They did it the right way, and worked hard to get here. All that is happening to all these law-breakers is that our government continues to pander to them to appease the businesses that employ them illegally. It's one of the times that I'm truly unhappy with the state of our government.
MicroMags 'R Us

Old 04-24-2006, 02:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cobra Paintball Fanatic

Palmers Fan
how does the saying go?
Theres never a can of tear gas around when you need one?
Closed Thread » General » General Chat