mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 01-25-2007, 11:18 PM   #21 (permalink)

That tubgirl thing snuck onto MCB back on the old server. I wish I hadn't seen it then...
Old 01-25-2007, 11:57 PM   #22 (permalink)
Morbidly Sarcastic!

Send a message via AIM to Tescrash Send a message via Yahoo to Tescrash

Goddammit man! I just Googled that.....my retinas are burning.

Here's one I found weird:

No linkies to foul sites

Not as shocking as most, just weird...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Party Of A-5
I thought you were serious for a moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurtcow
I am. That's a dude that desperately wants to be a chick.

Last edited by kidneythief; 01-26-2007 at 02:04 AM.
Tescrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:57 AM   #23 (permalink)
MCB Member

Tubgirl.....godamn! Anyone remember Goatse.cx??? I still remember the first time I ever saw that. The site got taken down but there were "fan sites" that were clones of it for a while, I don't care to look for them again.
Finished before you can commit a crime
DarkNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:31 AM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via MSN to Frontier_Bill

AHHH the horrible images come to mind...

Its a good thing this site is censored... if it wasn't, I would be sharing all of the disturbing sites I have stumbled across... You know, the kind that you set as your friend's homepage because he ate your last pizza.

Danger: Reading online forums may cause irreparable damage to your faith in Humanity.
Team Rogue Cell #10
Feedback
NO'MAAM #16
Frontier_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:35 AM   #25 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier_Bill View Post
AHHH the horrible images come to mind...

Its a good thing this site is censored... if it wasn't, I would be sharing all of the disturbing sites I have stumbled across... You know, the kind that you set as your friend's homepage because he ate your last pizza.
Dude, I use to have links in my profiles to goatse, and every time someone clicked it they would bitch me out. I explained to them that they shouldn't complain to me because they had the freewill to click or not click the link. If they were that curious they should accept what they had seen as their problem not mine. I also kept a running count on people that I got with that link, 33 people in 1 week responded to me in some unfriendly manner. I kept a Headshot count in my profiles too my explanation was that I just mentally pwned them like in cs but instead of a bullet it was an image(I was a big cs geek back then) and that it was a permanent scar. Another explanation was that it would take a bullet to the head to remove that image.

It was kind of dumb but it was funny to get some of those reactions. I disliked tubgirl though, it took me a while to look at orange juice as edible after that, it just reminded me of orange juice. Not something I wanted to think about at breakfast.....not a healthy way to start my day.
Finished before you can commit a crime
DarkNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 07:52 AM   #26 (permalink)
Pumpers use both hands.

Kidney I respect your edit. However lets be honest here about the pics and why they were posted. You folks are in a thread about "bad ways to go" disccussing the death of other people in a cavalier "it doesn't really affect me" way. To be honest it really cheeses me off. I figured if you were looking for some morbid humor I'd give you some.

When I decided to throw up the pictures I had just come off a shift with 3 count them 3 deaths. Two from cardiac arrest and one from severe trauma. If you are going to be callus then be callus lets not dabble with lack of empathy here folks.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:58 AM   #27 (permalink)
Morbidly Sarcastic!

Send a message via AIM to Tescrash Send a message via Yahoo to Tescrash

I didn't post anything out of line.......it's was lots of old drawings, some of which were graphic. If you can't look at that, you shouldn't be watching Saturday morning cartoons....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Party Of A-5
I thought you were serious for a moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurtcow
I am. That's a dude that desperately wants to be a chick.
Tescrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 08:52 AM   #28 (permalink)
Karma Enforcement Agency

There is a difference in talking about death and looking at pictures of mutilated people..(Or something similar.)
That's why you might know what I mean
Consider how small you are
Compared to your scream
The human dream
Doesn't mean **** to a tree

Mirage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 09:02 AM   #29 (permalink)
Shiny. Let's be bad guys

Send a message via AIM to Kindred Send a message via MSN to Kindred

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Is anyone here missing the obvious?
Doesn't a sky-diving club seem like a REALLY BAD place to have an affair?
Sheese, it's like having an affair at a gun club !!

And guys, (to everyone in general, nobody in particular) death/dismemberment pics are pretty much never ok to post here just as a random post, although this time it was somewhat relevant to the topic at hand.

In the future (for ANY questionable postings) please do include a NSFW (not safe for work) warning though....no need to accidentally cause problems for our members posting/reading from work.

Let's end that part of the discussion, shall we?

Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
Kindred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 09:16 AM   #30 (permalink)
Red=Moderator

Yup as Kindred said.. not a good place to have an affair.. or disagreement in general.... what bother me is they are calling it a crime of passion... Hell no! It's premiditated murder! She had time to rig the 'chute to fail, and an entire ride up to let her know that "Hey I screwed with your 'chute...really you don't want to use it... just to prove it to you I'll use it instead".... okay so maybe not the last part.

And please remember.. we try to make this a family oriented site.. in that there shouldn't be fear for a parent to let there young adult come here and see/read stuff.... and if that means we have to pull links or pics then that's what's going to happen.

Also... I have sympathy for you that you face those kinds of challenges in your job.. dealing with death is not easy, dealing with it that often is that much harder.. but please do not let your lack of empathy (your ability to post that kind of graphic image indicates lack of empathy for the victim on your part...as a medical worker I would think you would have more respect for victims and/or the dead) bridge into here.. I would rather MCB be a place for you to relax after a day of work.. instead of using this site as a way to continue your day job/extreme experiences and very possibly negatively affecting some one else.

E
Schmitti is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat