Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2012, 01:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lord of Bones
Myrkul's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lone Wolf West, MI

Odd ball ICD bushmaster question...

So I was drooling over the photos in the ICD photo gallery, and I noticed that several bushmasters had some kind of adapter that enabled them to throw a Palmer's rock/micro rock on their bushmasters. Being the huge fan of Palmer's that I am, and also considering how I like to upgrade my guns beyond what most consider necessary, I couldn't help but wonder what these nifty little buggers were called, and how much it normally runs to procure one.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Myrkul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
peters1983's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2010

It's plainly called a micro rock adapter. There is one for sale on icdo.
Just an average BKO whore nothing much to see here except paint on your goggles from an unfamiliar marker!

03 SE Orange BKO w/pds fully upp'd
03 Black BKO (blind and in peices)
02 SE BKO well upp'd
02 Green x-mill B2k w/shocktech tray (soon to be lcd)
04 B2k4 w/pds red/black fade (stock for now)
05 Promaster slightly modified
peters1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lord of Bones
Myrkul's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lone Wolf West, MI

Ok then, Thanks man I'll check it out!
Myrkul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore
Nobody's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Location: South Jersey

there are 3 types. one is the hosed, which the rock attaches to the adapter and a hose goes from the rock to the adapter, into the gun. then there are 2 hoseless adapters. Palmer made one, where the airline is all internal. the other is one from Zentiram where you have a longer collar around the rock. i don't know if there is a channel for the air, or it has an internal design, but it works.

they all work the same way, its just the hoseless is more pretty, and you don't have to worry about the hose, blowing off, or getting shot off.

they are also generally known as HRA(Hoseless Rock Adapter), or MRA(Micro Rock Adapter). the hosed ones, are simply Hosed Rocks.
Originally Posted by tymcneer View Post
Watching the grass blow in the wind sometimes causes it to shift from red to green to red and keep repeating itself. Makes my acid using friends jealous

Brand New Furious Harnesses for ICD electros
Best place for all things ICD
Nobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » The Armory » ICD

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC