mcarterbrown.com

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 05-07-2010, 09:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fully gruntled

Great looking jerseys. Blackrain, you going to bring yours next time you get over here?

My feedback

May I ask you to donate to help my brother Adam?
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
I would like to ammend this review with my Personal experience, I contacted Raza may 18th, to make me a "milwaukee throwback" jersey, i placed my order and paid, no problems. i call them after 2 weeks to check the status, i am told they are working on it.
call again in about a week, again am told they are working on it but it is an old style so they are having trouble with the sides and making a template but it is going to the seamstress that day, and i will have it by the weekend. another two weeks pass and i file a paypal claim, I escalate the claim a week later. fast forward after two very short emails where they claim i made no documented contact. (which is true however they only had two jersey orders for that specific type and i know we had both called multiple times.) to July15th. I recieve my jersey in good order, it looks great and is complete. I am happy with the product and am just a bit upset with the lack of contact, my previous experiences with Raza were better than this, and i held them to a higher level. I will be thinking twice about them now. and sending work their way.
Droop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Radical!

Today, i received a Raza jersey. TM2 Shellshocked. No custom work or add-ons, just as shown on the site.

Ordered a few days after xmas. The site states turn-around as 6-8 weeks. Well, it only took them 3 weeks, so i was impressed. I'm guessing the long time estimate is for actual custom work.

Stitching & material quality is top notch. I've got other custom jerseys (Animal, Podium, and some nameless company that was never legit... like i honestly never knew the company name), and i would dare say this Raza jersey is a little nicer. Although i really need to pull those jerseys from storage for a detailed comparison.

My only gripe is with myself. Based off Raza's sizing guide, i measured myself and ordered fairly spot on with my measurements, which was a Medium. I don't like oversized jerseys, they're just not comfortable. But Medium is TOO close to my actual measurement - works ok as a casual shirt, but not as a field apparel. I should've re-read BR's review before ordering, as he seemed to make the same mistake i did (just one size away from perfect).

So i ordered a new one, in Large this time, and with my nickname. Let's see if that one makes it to my mailbox in 3 weeks, too. As for this one, well me & my cousin are just gonna have to be twins.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 08:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
BEO-Mafia

Send a message via AIM to BigEvil

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
Today, i received a Raza jersey. TM2 Shellshocked. No custom work or add-ons, just as shown on the site.

Ordered a few days after xmas. The site states turn-around as 6-8 weeks. Well, it only took them 3 weeks, so i was impressed. I'm guessing the long time estimate is for actual custom work.

Stitching & material quality is top notch. I've got other custom jerseys (Animal, Podium, and some nameless company that was never legit... like i honestly never knew the company name), and i would dare say this Raza jersey is a little nicer. Although i really need to pull those jerseys from storage for a detailed comparison.

My only gripe is with myself. Based off Raza's sizing guide, i measured myself and ordered fairly spot on with my measurements, which was a Medium. I don't like oversized jerseys, they're just not comfortable. But Medium is TOO close to my actual measurement - works ok as a casual shirt, but not as a field apparel. I should've re-read BR's review before ordering, as he seemed to make the same mistake i did (just one size away from perfect).

So i ordered a new one, in Large this time, and with my nickname. Let's see if that one makes it to my mailbox in 3 weeks, too. As for this one, well me & my cousin are just gonna have to be twins.
We just ordered over 40 custom jerseys from them and everything was top-notch. We have used just about everyone else before for our other jerseys and I think these are better.

Mike from Raza told me that they use strict ASTM standards for the measurements. So if you are a 2x tee shirt, get a 2x jersey. Worked perfectly.

BigEvil's MCB Feedback
Non-Butthurt AGD enthusiast since 1993

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar20th
I think I want to get banned from mcb.. It will be cheaper
BigEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Radical!

The medium jersey fit like a large tshirt to me, so i'm hoping a large jersey will fit like an xlarge tshirt, which will be perfect. Like stated, i'm not saying the sizing is wrong, i just ordered the wrong size for me. And my cousin is getting the medium jersey, which i know he'll love.

And who'd you order 40 jerseys for?? I don't even know that many people!

Last edited by nerdcore; 01-15-2013 at 01:55 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #16 (permalink)
Made To

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post

Do you have pictures of the jersey. I want the exact one, I was just on the website looking at it.

Boston Creepers
MCB Feedback
tlane77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
Radical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlane77 View Post
Do you have pictures of the jersey. I want the exact one, I was just on the website looking at it.
I can take some. Wife finally spent her xmas money on a new camera, i'm sure she won't mind me vogue-ing for snapshots. Any specific parts of the jersey you wanna see?
Old 01-15-2013, 02:14 PM   #18 (permalink)
Made To

CCM Fan
Thanks man. I looked at it along time ago and instantly thought of my son who is a TMNT nut. Funny how things circle around. They were my favorite 25+ years ago.

Just in general. I want to see what it looks like it real life, not just on a white background website.

Boston Creepers
MCB Feedback
tlane77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Radical!

Not a prob. Shoot me a pm if you get a sec, it'll help me remember.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
Radical!

First things first - sorry to hijack your thread, blackrain!

I remembered to take photos, but forgot to post them, lol. Wife went straight to bed after getting home, so just shots of the jersey on a hanger.

The flash made this look faded, but it's not.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It