mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 03-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ridiculous MCB Member

T2 Slot blocker reviews

Just post pictures and testimonials on the slot blocker please. Like this
Just picture from a tester. This T2 was put through hell by a snake player on pump team Total Grief. You all know him as Cody Skullet Ross.

Now I was told he gets the dirtiest but this is ridiculous

He sent me this picture of his T2 after a day of play in St Louis sand/mud is the best way to describe whats on it and all over it. I was told the trigger doesn't even work right but the the lower tube is clean and there is no fps loss. More reviews to come....

Last edited by storminnorman; 03-13-2011 at 10:15 PM.
storminnorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Smart Parts: Apple of PB

Send a message via AIM to tencent

CCM Fan
lol.. thats completely ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbthebenji View Post
I'll be munching on this box for months!
tencent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 06:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Simple mind - beware

Looks about normal for playing snake on a muddy day.
Great example of how well the T2 slot blocker is working though. WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
9 times out of 10, it's an electric razor. But sometimes...

it's a dildo.
Me Feedback
Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
BEES BEES BEES

Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
Looks about normal for St Louis
Old 03-14-2011, 10:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
idiots spring eternal

So where did you get the slot blocker from? Is that a CCM accessory, or do the Tonsixers make it?

I can't dumb it down to your level because I'm scared of heights.

A shark is an animal that dies if it stops moving.

My feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
storminnorman makes the Slot Blocker ,,, here is his thread in the dealers section : T2 Slot Blocker

I have one and will do a review after Panzer Attack in April (first big game of the year for me)...

WK2

Proudly Sponsored by Urban Ops Armory, FullClipUSA, Hammerhead, CPX Sports and RANGER UP <--Click the Ranger Up link and receive 20% off your purchase

MCB - Feedback for WickedKlown2,,, Automags.Org Online Forums - Feedback for WickedKlown2

Last edited by WickedKlown2; 03-14-2011 at 12:18 PM.
WickedKlown2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
ye olde bastid

Quote:
Originally Posted by storminnorman View Post
Now I was told he gets the dirtiest but this is ridiculous

He sent me this picture of his T2 after a day of play in St Louis sand/mud is the best way to describe whats on it and all over it. I was told the trigger doesn't even work right but the the lower tube is clean and there is no fps loss. More reviews to come....
Now that's just sad to see any marker covered in sand,mud and grime, but on a beautiful T2 it is painful to look at. The good news is your product seems to perform very well, so congrats!

TheFeedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
TheYoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
This is Madness!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoda View Post
Now that's just sad to see any marker covered in sand,mud and grime, but on a beautiful T2 it is painful to look at. The good news is your product seems to perform very well, so congrats!
Not sad at all - it means she's getting used and loved.

This T2 is like that picture of the polar bears mackin' on some seals - not the glamorous, glitzy promotional pictures but real world performance.

I'll second that this is a normal STL day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post
I love how DMW douches want so badly to justify their douchocity! I remain steadfast in my position of counterdouche douchebaggery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rksabre View Post
It's cool, no one can resist playing with an eightball. They're pretty much the best toy/decision making device/CEO of General Motors, ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunRaptor
FEAR NOT, FAIR WOMEN, FOR THOU ART SWAG AS F***!
thisissparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:41 AM   #9 (permalink)
Pif
12g4L

Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisissparta View Post
Not sad at all - it means she's getting used and loved.

This T2 is like that picture of the polar bears mackin' on some seals - not the glamorous, glitzy promotional pictures but real world performance.

I'll second that this is a normal STL day.
Exactly. An anno without scuffs or scratches means that the gun has never been used to its full potential, and never truly been loved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usagi Tetsu
Velcor is within all of us, you need not go looking for him. He sayeth, "wherever two or more of you are gathered, there shall I be." He is my solid bunker for me to hide behind from the incoming fire of mine enemies, He is the functioning regulator which keepeth my shots consistent, and He is my keen eye guiding my fire towards my hidden enemies. Yea, whosoever shall believeth in Him shall be guided by His right hand towards the flag, and whosoever denieth Him shall reside for all eternity in the Deadbox of Life.
Pif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Kilt Fan
Manufacturer : Storminnorman

Description : Slot Blocker for the CCM T2

Period of Product Use : Less than 2 months

Paintball Experience : Over 20 years

Marker Setup : CCM T2 ,,, Ninja 45/45,,, AKA Sidewinder Reg,,, Extreme Rage Sport Shot hopper or Winchester 50 round hopper

Rig Setup : BDS Tactical Duty Belt w/Modular Belt Sleeve and H Harness,,, FullClipUSA Double Pod Pouch,,, FullClipUSA ID Pouch,,, Blue Force Gear Ten-Speed SSE Dump Pouch,,, Flyye Industries MBITR Radio Pouch

Recommended Upgrades : None

Strengths : Keeps out all the nasties ( i.e. dirt,,, broken paint,,, sticks,,, twigs,,, sand )

Weaknesses : None So Far

Review: I had been following the Slot Blocker thread for awhile and when I saw it was for sale I ordered a gloss black one... It arrived 3 days later and was very well packaged and even came with a instruction sheet... After installation I took some pics and posted them in the for sale thread then headed out back of the house for a test fire... I must have followed the directions properly because she still pumped as smooth as a CCM should and no binding in the pump rods of the T2...

I got to really field test it at Panzer Attack at Bailey's Battlefield in Niangua, MO... The field is really well laid out with plenty of hills to climb,,, groves of cedar and lots of dirt and rock...

I must say that no matter where I went on the field or how much paint over spray I or my CCM T2 got covered in not once did I have any issues with the marker because of the Slot Blocker keeping all the nasties out... I did not do a full clean up of the marker while there only the basic wipe down of the outside before I went to bed every night or before packing up to head home... I fully cleaned the marker when I got home and there was no dirt,,, grim or paint build up in or around the hammer area or hammer...

Conclusion : In conclusion I would highly recommend to anybody that owns a CCM T2 and plays hard with there gear out in the woods ,,, hyperball or speedball field... It does what it's name implies and that's block nasties from getting in the slot and gunking your hammer up...

Rating : 9.9 out of 10.

Photos :

Before Panzer

During Panzer and putting the Slot Block to field use

Thank You again Storminnorman for a Outstanding Product !!!

WK2

Proudly Sponsored by Urban Ops Armory, FullClipUSA, Hammerhead, CPX Sports and RANGER UP <--Click the Ranger Up link and receive 20% off your purchase

MCB - Feedback for WickedKlown2,,, Automags.Org Online Forums - Feedback for WickedKlown2

Last edited by WickedKlown2; 04-11-2011 at 05:22 PM.
WickedKlown2 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It