mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 08-30-2012, 11:33 PM   #31 (permalink)
Rec Poster

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipdogg View Post
I was told in June that the lense will be going back to a single pane. The single pane is the 'original' lense that they used for Grills when first produced. The factory that was producing the more current lenses was in China, but now will be in canada. They felt going back to the original single pane produced by the original factory (which is/was in canada) results in a lense that doesnt fog. Even though it's single pane, and will not technically be 'thermal'. If this makes any sence.
I am glad to see it'll be 100% Canada - which is close to USA. Is your information credible ? I have been looking for info on this and can't find any. I am considering switch to the Profiler just to have an 'American' made mask - even if its Canadian. My JT's say "Assembled in Mexico" which is just wrong. My whole marker is made here. I want my mask made here as well. Even Scott stopped producing masks here - Arggg.

So where did you get this info about the lenses?
swantrevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:38 AM   #32 (permalink)
MIKE WAZOWSKI!!!

If anyone has success ordering these somewhere give a bro a holler. It is the only item on my must have list.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #33 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I'd be willing to bet the decision was made because of issues with the dual panes.

I loved the thermals on my profiler, they were absolutely perfect until the lenses began to separate after the fourth day of play.

Pretty disappointing IMO and replacements (yellow) are nonexistant.
Thats why i grabbed two, since the similarly designed dual panes on the Sly, separated on day one... But the Grill ones, the first lense still fine, and i bought the lense and the extra last fall...
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:03 AM   #34 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapchi View Post
If anyone has success ordering these somewhere give a bro a holler. It is the only item on my must have list.
you should be able to find them on ebay

V-FORCE Profile Anti-Fog Thermal Dual Pained Lense For Paintball Mask - Clear | eBay

Amazon.com: V-FORCE Profile Anti-Fog Thermal Dual Pained Lense For Paintball Mask - Clear: Sports & Outdoors
hmcl281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:53 PM   #35 (permalink)

Palmers Fan
Have been using these in a grill for a couple of months, incredible clarity and no fog and I've alsways been able to fog grill/morph single pane lenses.
Beest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:35 AM   #36 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swantrevor View Post
I am glad to see it'll be 100% Canada - which is close to USA. Is your information credible ? I have been looking for info on this and can't find any. I am considering switch to the Profiler just to have an 'American' made mask - even if its Canadian. My JT's say "Assembled in Mexico" which is just wrong. My whole marker is made here. I want my mask made here as well. Even Scott stopped producing masks here - Arggg.

So where did you get this info about the lenses?

Sorry, just saw this now. I spoke to them at Chicago PSP in June. Right at the booth. So it's first hand in person info.
Skipdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:02 PM   #37 (permalink)
MCB Member

I'm just going to give this a little necro instead of making a new thread. I suppose these lens are pretty available now since nowhere says out of stock. I'm going to order a new strap, mask clips(missing 1), amber lens, and clear thermal lens. I saw they are only about $25 on paintballgateway, ans, and actionvillage.

How are everybodys holding up? I use to have to replace mine very often since the coating on the outside would scratch way too easy and it bothered me having scratches. I hear that isn't an issue anymore?
Old 04-11-2013, 09:52 PM   #38 (permalink)
Dr. says it will clear up

CCM Fan
Mine are holding up very well. They are definitely worth every penny.
Old 04-19-2013, 01:08 AM   #39 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

hmm nevermind
Old 04-24-2013, 07:17 AM   #40 (permalink)
Doesn't care (/◕ヮ◕)/

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Might as well throw my two cents in here. Mine have worked amazingly so far. One problem I've had is last weekend the back pane along with the foam was starting to seperate, now this is during the middle of winter and still not leaving my mask in my truck. So not sure if this is just problem with mine or with the whole bunch of lenses.

I will say i'm a bit disappointed in the selection of colors for the profiler. May still be going back to i4's and keeping this as a backup. oh and yea, the coating does stay on this time, my old blue lense for my grillz was flaking after a week when I had them a few years ago.

I don't always play pump, but when I do, I prefer a rotor.....stay agg my friends.
JLuke is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It