mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
LT.
Post Whore

Kilt Fan
Milsig k or m

Is there a diff between the K series and the M series?? or can I buy a base K and make it it an M as money allow's??

Contact... Kevin@operatortacticalgear.com
LT. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

The m is machined the other one isn't, thats about the only difference. But honestly diging a hole and dumping your money in it would be a better investment as milsigs are not reliable at all. If you are itching for mag fed you could buy a used 98 and a tacamo kit, you would have a lot of money to use for upgrades if you went that route.
galleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
LT.
Post Whore

Kilt Fan
Yea but a milsig is the same weight as my M4 , looks better. But I'll keep that in mind.

Old 12-13-2011, 06:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Modern Intel Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galleon View Post
The m is machined the other one isn't, thats about the only difference. But honestly diging a hole and dumping your money in it would be a better investment as milsigs are not reliable at all. If you are itching for mag fed you could buy a used 98 and a tacamo kit, you would have a lot of money to use for upgrades if you went that route.
Wow, thats not bias at all. Do you even own a MILSIG or are you just going by rumours and what you have heard from others?

I have owned multiple MILSIGs and none of them have let me down. In fact, they are always the markers I fall back on when another brand of marker does let me down. It's essentially a Tippmann A5, can't get any more reliable than that.

Anyways, to the OP. You can't buy the M series right not, it was only the M-Series Paradigm which was limited edition and now it is sold out. I suppose you could buy one used but that's the only choice for M-Series. MILSIG also just released the K-Series Mark II which is a very good and clean update to an already good platform.

Starting off smaller with something like a tippmann 98 and a magkit like galleon said would be great to just get going and if you're not sure you'll like mag-feed too.

Last edited by InBlack; 12-13-2011 at 06:09 PM.
InBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
LT.
Post Whore

Kilt Fan
Ok yes a Few milsigs had problems. But they got fixed and dont have the probs any more.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:00 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT. View Post
Ok yes a Few milsigs had problems. But they got fixed and dont have the probs any more.
And if something is wrong, Milsig will make it right. I had a couple of the old parts that needed fixing. Swapped those free of charge and it's been working fine for over a year now. Haven't even had to change any o-rings. The most recent time something went wrong was cause I hadn't been maintaining the mags. (Not cleaning out sand after dropping it in the dirt, etc.)
Neal Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:17 PM   #7 (permalink)

And you don't have to send it to Canada to be worked on anymore. I'm carrying the MILSIG guns now.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Think,build,play,evolve.

Send a message via MSN to Shroker

The Mark II are just about slightly heavier than the M-Series Paradigm.

However, the Mark II basically has the hammer of the M, improved and a new cocking handle method which makes for less strain on the cocking handle.

The K-Series Mk II is a good choice and Milsig is very good with their CS.
E-mail is still probably not the best bet but they've been more active lately on Facebook which is good.

Phoning them is best during morning or after 130pm PST.
They are a small office which is why they get flooded with work. A lot of people don't realize this.

www.shroker.blogspot.com
www.parabine.com
Shroker is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It