mcarterbrown.com
 

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-18-2013, 11:27 PM   #381 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive
 
PistolRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jackson, NJ
Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by gospeedgo1 View Post
has anyone tried running any aftermarket bolts in the enmey yet? just got mine yesterday, pretty good for the price.
I've got a TechT L6 waiting for mine but I still haven't gotten my gun from my team captain yet. I plan to efficiency test with the stock setup followed by stock bolt and QEV followed by the L6 with QEV. Might take some time though.
__________________
Jay AKA Rogue Reservoir Dogs Scenario Paintball Team- Our $#&* is RIGOROUS!
My Gear For SALE!
Check Out My Mod Threads : Pirate DSG - SA17 Mods - Simple/Cheap/Free TPX Mods - The 'Big Damn Hero' DRV
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 07:48 AM   #382 (permalink)
Fortune and Glory
 
Crimson Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Clayton, NJ
Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
I've got a TechT L6 waiting for mine but I still haven't gotten my gun from my team captain yet. I plan to efficiency test with the stock setup followed by stock bolt and QEV followed by the L6 with QEV. Might take some time though.
T-T-T-T-Today Junior!
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #383 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive
 
PistolRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jackson, NJ
Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Hey man, it took this long just to get the gun and parts!
__________________
Jay AKA Rogue Reservoir Dogs Scenario Paintball Team- Our $#&* is RIGOROUS!
My Gear For SALE!
Check Out My Mod Threads : Pirate DSG - SA17 Mods - Simple/Cheap/Free TPX Mods - The 'Big Damn Hero' DRV
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #384 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
insixdays777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: IOWA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gospeedgo1 View Post
has anyone tried running any aftermarket bolts in the enmey yet? just got mine yesterday, pretty good for the price.
I have the Redz Paintball double tail bolt - for sale on ebay new for 11-15$. (very similar to the TechT L6 minus the extra 30$ )

Its a GREAT bolt. Better than expected for the price. The finish on it is flawless it is noticeably lighter than the stock bolt.

It shoots quieter and smoother than stock. Well worth the money and did make a ton of difference. Cant be beat for the price. Works great in my Enmey.
insixdays777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 05:58 PM   #385 (permalink)
Stock Class Aficionado
 
idkfa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

CCM Fan
Does the anti-chop feature still work with aftermarket bolts? Or is it inherent in the design of the stock bolt?
__________________
idkfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:18 PM   #386 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
insixdays777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: IOWA

Works the same with aftermarket bolts....

Adding a qev takes away from the antichop bolt speed.


Anyone tried a Qev in the enmey? I wonder if it will make it harder to short stroke since the bolt speed will be increased?
insixdays777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:07 PM   #387 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: May 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by insixdays777 View Post
I have the Redz Paintball double tail bolt - for sale on ebay new for 11-15$. (very similar to the TechT L6 minus the extra 30$ )

Its a GREAT bolt. Better than expected for the price. The finish on it is flawless it is noticeably lighter than the stock bolt.

It shoots quieter and smoother than stock. Well worth the money and did make a ton of difference. Cant be beat for the price. Works great in my Enmey.
What differences did you see/feel in the eNMEy?
liverlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:19 AM   #388 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
blackrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: America
Send a message via AIM to blackrain

I use an Orange bolt in My VIBE and SP1. Same gun as the Enemy, except pneumatic. Looks like an L7 bolt only cheaper. I also run an L7 in one of my SP1 and can't really tell the difference between Orange bolt and L7.

Later,
Blackrain
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:38 AM   #389 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
insixdays777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: IOWA

The enmey i belive has to have a 2 tail oring bolt or it will not work.

The L7 or orange or deadly wind bolt will not work.
insixdays777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:58 AM   #390 (permalink)
Slowly making progress
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vail, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by insixdays777 View Post
The enmey i belive has to have a 2 tail oring bolt or it will not work.

The L7 or orange or deadly wind bolt will not work.
It will 'work', but when you pull the trigger you won't get a set volume or air, you will get air out the barrel until you let go of the trigger.
__________________

>>> Link to prototype Dust Devil<<<

DT1 Dust Devil want list. Click me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by neftaly View Post
New advertising tagline: "Simon Stevens said that will be totally fine and nothing bad could ever happen. Ever."
Feedback
desertT1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC