mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Mechanical Semi-Autos (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/mechanical-semi-autos/)
-   -   NEW WGP Blackmagic Mini (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/mechanical-semi-autos/210547-new-wgp-blackmagic-mini.html)

Scatlm 08-09-2012 07:45 PM

NEW WGP Blackmagic Mini

Scatlm 08-10-2012 09:44 AM

up

Scatlm 08-11-2012 10:55 AM

bump-a-palooza DOT com

Scatlm 08-12-2012 02:39 PM

bump

Mindless_Chaos 08-12-2012 07:15 PM

Im confused...

If it's original, why does it have a CP flame trigger? They came with a straight flat trigger.

I don't remember it ever coming as an optional mini either.

Also it I never seen one come with that Flame feed neck. When I got my black magic I didn't have a choice. It had no engravings. However I did find aftermarket that looked just like yours. this was a year or 2 later. I never got one my self.

That is not the original bolt or pin either. I still have my stock bolt and pin from my black magic.

Maybe the marker is not used, but I find it far fetched that it is original. I could be wrong but I don't think so, but i don't think they came mini'd.

Falcone 08-12-2012 07:24 PM

I've seen both with the flame feedneck, and the flame trigger. Thats not a CP trigger, its a WGP flame trigger. While the bolt pin may not be stock, not sure. Thats no biggie. The trigger, feedneck and mini are factory options and stock.

packersrule729 08-12-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mindless_Chaos (Post 2441907)
Im confused...

If it's original, why does it have a CP flame trigger? They came with a straight flat trigger.

I don't remember it ever coming as an optional mini either.

Also it I never seen one come with that Flame feed neck. When I got my black magic I didn't have a choice. It had no engravings. However I did find aftermarket that looked just like yours. this was a year or 2 later. I never got one my self.

That is not the original bolt or pin either. I still have my stock bolt and pin from my black magic.

Maybe the marker is not used, but I find it far fetched that it is original. I could be wrong but I don't think so, but i don't think they came mini'd.

Yeah, I'd also have to disagree with you on that. Looks to be totally stock, however, I too am unsure of the bolt/pin. And no, WGP did, in fact, do a run of mini'd mech Black Magics

Oh yeah...and beautiful gun!!!!!! Free bump!

Scatlm 08-13-2012 12:40 PM

:facepalm:

Scatlm 08-13-2012 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by packersrule729 (Post 2441933)
Yeah, I'd also have to disagree with you on that. Looks to be totally stock, however, I too am unsure of the bolt/pin. And no, WGP did, in fact, do a run of mini'd mech Black Magics

Oh yeah...and beautiful gun!!!!!! Free bump!

Thank you sir.

That is the original pin, btw.

stress69 08-13-2012 01:06 PM

i've a had few bm's....and flame feednecks was included and not....but the early bm's came with single trigger frames..also,came with chrome bolt,not delrin...and the trig and front parts look like itz a later bm,not a early 1...as the lpr looks like the orracle lpr,same with 3way,which they did on later bm's....whatz the # on it??...defiately in mint condition!!!