|Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|03-16-2007, 02:43 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southern Indiana
FS: Cocker Parts, Tank, Remote, ETC.
I've got some stuff for sale to recouperate a little cash I've spent recently. All prices include USPS First Class Shipping. Anything over $30 will get USPS Priority with Deliver Confirmation. Insurance is optional and at the buyers expense. Now to the goodies!
1. Brass Eagle tank labeled 14oz - $15
2. Smart Remote (by Smart Parts & Air America) includes expansion chamber, Female ASA for Tank, Slide Check, and Male ASA for gun. Worked a long time ago, but sold as is. - $25
3. Complete Autococker Body (SN 8534) includes stock 14" bull barrel, stock valve, stock Sheridan hammer kit/springs, Front Block w/ Pneumatics (ram needs barbs), Back Block, Vert ASA, Cocking Rod, and Pump Rod (no bolt or trigger assembly). Body is in great shape considering it's age (normal bumps and bruises for a body from 1995-1996). Has Evolution-style wire ball detente, drilled sear lug adjustment hole, and a previous owner drilled 3 holes in the feedneck. Used this as a Sniper and got excellent efficiency out of the stock set-up. - $65 SOLD
4. New PPS Quickswitch (Nickel). Never been aired up but shows minor parts box wear - $25 SOLD!
5. Nelson Hammer Kit for Autocockers. It's a REX kit knock-off. Had trouble with worm-drive adjustment screw but does work. - $15SOLD
6. Pump Rods - Full Size Stainless (x2) - $8/ea (One w/ Collar SOLD)
7. Pump Rod - Black Aluminum for Pump Kit - $10
8. Threaded, flattened actuation rod (old) - $8 SOLD
9. Pre-2K Back Block - $8 SOLD
10. X-way switches (x3). Black Aluminum (needs new barb), Nickel TASO(?)(Complete, works great), DYE (Needs barb & shaft) - $8 for all three - SOLD
11. 2K Front Block & Banjo Bolt. Nickel is flaking, needs orings, but completely functional. $5
Buy the whole package for $130! Prices are OBO. Will consider parting the cocker body if someone is interested in the body first. Please post here before PMing. Feel free to email me as well after posting at AnonymJDH"AT"Hotmail.com
Bleeding Paint and Sweating CO2 since 1988!
Last edited by Anonym; 04-17-2007 at 03:25 PM.
|03-24-2007, 02:11 AM||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lynn, Ma
I'll take the black pump rod
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|