mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Misc Paintball Items (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/misc-paintball-items/)
-   -   Stock-Class Paintball T-Shirts (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/misc-paintball-items/159534-stock-class-paintball-t-shirts.html)

Slim 04-22-2011 10:29 PM

Stock-Class Paintball T-Shirts

4 Attachment(s)
Hi guys,
I've designed a couple of badass stock-class T-shirts, and am putting them up for grabs here on MCB. This will be a limited edition run of 60 shirts for EACH design, so get 'em while you can!

Sure, I'll have more printed up if there is a demand, but it will have to be a pretty big demand!

Here are the designs...

Version A
Attachment 23320

Version B
Attachment 23321

Version A
Attachment 31243

Version B
Attachment 31244

Please specify which design you want, how many shirts you want, and what size you need. Right now I only plan on ordering Large, XL 2XL & 3XL. Let me know if you need a different size than the ones listed, and I'll try to accommodate you.

Note that the shirts will NOT be printed with the "sample" watermark, or the large copyright () line. Unfortunately, I've had my artwork stolen in the past and had to resort to legal action, so I'm compelled to add these unfortunate legalities.

The shirts (Lg - 2XL) will be $15 each plus shipping. 3XL shirts will be $16 each. Shipping is a flat rate of $5 via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days) in the U.S. And I'll ship anywhere in the world on your dime. Note that flat-rate shipping does NOT include insurance, tracking or next day delivery - that's why it's only 5 bucks! PayPal is preferred please. Ig you'd like tracking and insurance just let me know and I'll add it to the cost of shipping.

PLEASE SEE THE LAST POST IN THIS THREAD FOR AN UPDATED INVENTORY OF WHAT I HAVE LEFT IN STOCK.

PB Weasel 04-22-2011 10:35 PM

Way to be Slim!!!!!! I love it! I will be buying a couple of each in large please. . .:D

Slim 04-22-2011 10:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A detailed view of Version B...

Attachment 23323

worrptangl 04-23-2011 01:50 AM

I'm up for version A in large!

Born4Evil 04-23-2011 02:06 AM

I'll take an XL version A!

Graf Orlock 04-23-2011 02:15 AM

they look fantastic! amy only "complaint" if you can call it that is .. i wish the logo was larger on the shirt....really fill out the front yahno?

splattttttt 04-23-2011 07:08 AM

Please put me down for version A in a lrg. Thanks slim!

Marathon 04-23-2011 08:52 AM

Awesome shirts. I will take version B in large and another in XL.

I am with Graf; if the logo were a little bigger I would not complain.

Slim 04-23-2011 08:59 AM

Thanks for the feedback guys. The photo of the shirt with the logo is just a Photoshop mockup I did to indicate the position of the logo. I can try to get it a little bigger - maybe 11" across, but the screen printer does have size limitations so I'll have to check with them first.

Bow 04-23-2011 12:24 PM

I want both.. so cool, I can't wait until next year when I'm in college and I'll be closer to the east coast. Then I'll be able to go to all the big name games. I'd be down for one of each though in XL.