mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 03-02-2012, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

DT1 kitAutomag&Phantom Parts, Red Dot Sight, Slide Check, Belt, Wood .45 grip panels,

SALE IS ON HOLD

I just moved from Texas to New England. Many of the items in this sale thread are being mailed back or shipped back in the summer. I still own all of the items in this sale thread, but they may not be in my possession currently. If you would like something from this thread I will hold it for you, but I will not be able to send it for 3 to 4 months.

*Post here first and then pm me if you want to buy something
*acceptable trades at the bottom of sale
*Reasonable offers will be considered. Please no low balling. Make me an offer the worst I can say is "no thanks."
*please post or pm me with any questions or if you need more photos of something

For Sale:

Automag Parts Lot: Take the whole lot for $165/Pending Locally
magparts.jpg

A.I.R. Valve, LVL 10 installed, extra multi hole bolt, extra parts
$95/shipped

Rail, sear, vertical ASA, gauge
$50/shipped

Dye Trigger frame, trigger, Dye grips, ASA
$65/shipped

Gas thru foregrip
$18/shipped

DT1 Phantom U/C kit: $115/Shipped
Original owner. limited use. Very good if not excellent condition. Pictures available upon request, otherwise, it looks like a DT1 U/C kit.

DSP Slide: $140/shipped
DSP Slide only!!! very good condition. Only a few scratches on delrin from play.
no other parts, just the slide, no grip, no other phantom parts.
dsp1.jpg
dsp2.jpg
dsp3.jpg
dsp4.jpg

PGP $65/shipped
needs new piece pin. very good condition. little wear around pup handle.
pgp1.jpg
pgp2.jpg

5.11 OD Green Adjustable Belt $18/shipped
Minor fraying on tip of belt.
belt1.jpg
belt2.jpg
belt3.jpg

Phantom parts For sale:
IMG_4503.JPG

Parts are listed in rows, read left to write, top to bottom. If you can't finger it out, I can't help you. If you are not sure which part is being described, please ask. More pictures available upon request.

1st Row: (L to R)
Winchester Hopper w/ snappy fliptop lid: $8/shipped; mini phantom pump handle $7/shipped; ZBart u/c kit for phantom: $30/shipped; phantom pump arm $6/shipped.

2nd row:
phantom 10 rd sc feed tube only $9/shipped, missing feed gate $ feed; phantom sc feed missing tube & feed gate (2x) sold$3/shippedsold

3rd row:
phantom stock 6" barrel $15; TPX (i think) stock 6" barrel $9

4th row:
phantom vertical feed body w/ ego feed neck (dummy marks included ) gone$30/shippedgone; right-hand open class phantom body $25/shipped; phantom trigger assembly (grind marks in pump rod channel and scrapes from DuckSlide on sides) gone$25/shippedgone; (on top of r-h body) CCI detent set $4/shipped

5th row: phantom vertical air adapter gone$6/shippedgone; bobbed, gauged phantom valve $20/shipped; cci ghost ring $12/shipped; cci sight rail $5/shipped; duckbill, tapped on both sides gone$8/shippedgone; cci .45 grip frame, w/hogue grips: $30/shipped

ANS Slide Check
Brand New ANS slide check, looks to be nickel or chrome plated. Bought it new, took it out of the box and said, yeah thats gonna be too big for my project. Rather than return it and lose money to return shipping and paypal fees, it is for sale. Really is brand new. Never used. Includes package it came in and two spare o rings. Was orginally $?? marked down to $16.
$12/shipped
IMG_3538.jpg

NcStar Red Dot Sight
4 selectable reticles
10 adjustable power settings
Rail adapter included
Never used. Rust on screws. Very good condition, few scuffs from being in storage. Needs battery. Works, tested recently.
$36/SHIPPED
IMG_3378.JPG
IMG_3379.JPG
IMG_3380.JPG

Siberian Elm wood panels

AGD inteliframe is SOLD!! Siberian Elm wood panels, as pictured.
$18/SHIPPED
IMG_3398.jpg
[B]

Macroline & 2 90* fittings

12" of black macroline and 2x 90* black/stealth/ninja fittings. Will remove the teflon tape on threads before shipping. I de-ninja-ed the fittings a little with my wrench...
currently being used--make me an offer that will make me switch back to braided steel
IMG_3534.jpg
IMG_3537.jpg
IMG_3536.jpg

Trades:

lvl 10 x-valve

palmer's pyre spring feed or similar spring feed system

Taps/Dies/Drill bits:
(6-32 tap/die, 8-32 tap/die, 10-32 tap/die, 11/32 end mill or drill bit, drill bits: #36, #29, #21)

Dukie DSP gas in grip for phantom
Phantom body: right-hand stock class feed. maybe. already have 2, not sure about 3.
WGP Ranger Powertube/cupseal

Phantom bolt
Other phantom goodies

Q-loader Custom Mounting Socket

A+ Machine Clamping feedneck , AKA ULE feedneck, or RPG Subzero feedneck

Apex2 Tip/DW adapter

Vforce Grillz lens

1/8x1/4x7/64 Shielded Ball Bearing (R144ZZ)

WTT
: Want to Trade MY ALUMINUM WEVO Phantom U/C kit for Your black DELRIN WEVO U/C kit. I am looking to trade an older (but in excellent condition) Aluminum Wevo phantom u/c kit (incised grooves for his grip, not ribbed for her pleasure like the CCI u/c kits) for YOUR DELRIN WEVO Phantom U/C kit (again, incised grooves for his grip, not ribbed for her pleasure like the new CCI u/c kits).
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/crowsnestwampum

Last edited by Legolas; 03-21-2013 at 01:13 PM.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Possible Gun Whore

pm'd ya
need4reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Double tap baby

Send a message via ICQ to beefydan

Pm'd ya about the tac rail.
beefydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

pming
interested in rpg gas through

Last edited by dkv23; 03-02-2012 at 07:39 PM.
dkv23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

Would you be interested in Siberian Elm Wood Panels for .45 Grip frames (Fits my AGD intelliframe and a CCI 45 Grip) or for CCM 86* Grip for Phantoms?

Siberian Elm is highly figured and ranges in color from Pale off-whites to dark chestnut spots. The wood I use is from my fathers mill located in Edgartown, MA (incorporated 1671). The wood is old growth wood pushing at least 150 years old from the island of Martha's Vineyard.

* Few pairs of panels finished; will photograph soon
*Make .45's and 86* panels
*Can make Jcurt 90* for phantom and RPG Triton Mag frame panels
*Willing to make other panel styles, but I need panels to copy, and pictures of panels on frame

And bump to the thread. Lets get this stuff sold.
"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

In the world I see - you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying strips of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 03-04-2012, 01:46 AM   #6 (permalink)

AGD Bike grip vertical air adapter

AGD Bike grip vertical air adapter

$12

PM'd

SZ

Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...ml#post2349991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
...this is MCB, no such thing as excessive...
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstTarget View Post
You will not have a wallet shortly, just shipping receipts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Back in my day zombies didnít run. They walked. Uphill. In the snow. They ate what brains they could find and they liked it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaWookie151 View Post
I get bored, like really bored. So I like to make siege weapons.
SPLATTER-ZONED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #7 (permalink)

pm'd
Blazerjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Elven Pump SDM/DM

bump

Visit my Etsy store:
Old 03-06-2012, 03:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

Bike foregrip

Pmed
henchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:50 PM   #10 (permalink)

PM'd
seanb191 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items