mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Misc Paintball Items (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/misc-paintball-items/)
-   -   Leftover pneumag & autococker projects sales thread (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/misc-paintball-items/214552-leftover-pneumag-autococker-projects-sales-thread.html)

darknite667 09-27-2012 12:11 AM

Leftover pneumag & autococker projects sales thread
 
please delete

darknite667 10-03-2012 01:47 PM

Bump
 
To the top. Please dont be afraid to make offers or ask questions about the sale items.

Andrew

Murf425 10-03-2012 02:11 PM

Mystery boxes always tempt me...

darknite667 10-04-2012 01:09 AM

I will cut you a deal on it, pm me if your seriously interested in it.

Cambo723 10-07-2012 08:54 AM

R the grip frames in the pnuemag kit bolt on ready or do u have to drill new holes to match up to the mag rail/body?

darknite667 10-12-2012 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cambo723 (Post 2496899)
R the grip frames in the pnuemag kit bolt on ready or do u have to drill new holes to match up to the mag rail/body?


Pmd

dano_____ 10-12-2012 12:41 PM

Bump for a good deal on some egomag ingredients. I have done business in the past and is a great guy to deal with.

darknite667 10-12-2012 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dano_____ (Post 2502285)
Bump for a good deal on some egomag ingredients. I have done business in the past and is a great guy to deal with.

Thank you sir.

shooter4life 10-13-2012 12:02 AM

Would you happen to know if the 90 fitting and one of those barbs make up the fitting closest to the solenoid on an etek 1??? Mines missing it and I'd like to put this together. Lmk boss, brad.

darknite667 10-14-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shooter4life (Post 2502969)
Would you happen to know if the 90 fitting and one of those barbs make up the fitting closest to the solenoid on an etek 1??? Mines missing it and I'd like to put this together. Lmk boss, brad.

Pmd


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC