mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 09-14-2007, 01:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
For gits and shiggles

Parts bin clean out

Got a bunch of odds and ends that are not seeing use, and some that I don't actually have any ability to use.

First up a JSC folding stock for A5s. Used it for half a season after buying from a guy who'd used it for the other half of the season from new. Has a few little nicks in the anno, but works perfectly. Looking for 60cad obo for this one:

Next I've got a response trigger that I pulled from my C98, has fittings enough to run just the R/T, but I don't have the fittings anymore to run it with a cyclone. Looking for 50obo:

Shocktech dropforward. Has a dovetail on the bottom, so I should be able to run rail mount ASAs directly on it. 15obo

Tasco Reddot. Works fine, but is a little worse for wear on the outside. The front mounting block broke off from being mounted directly to a dovetail rail, this needs a weaver rail to mount to. 11 brightness settings, 30mm optics has a fresh battery in it. 25obo:

Shipping rates would vary based on what is bought and where it's going. Trade items would be considered too, namely traccer threaded barrels or sheridan barrel extensions .. but anything interesting is game
hank_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 01:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
For gits and shiggles

Reddot pending.
hank_k is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items