|Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|03-29-2013, 12:40 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Stock Class Aficionado
Get me an Autococker Sale
I have recently been craving a mechanical Autococker and I think I need to clean house a bit to get one. I am willing to do a straight trade, partial trade, or even just sell to get funds.
Prices are in USD and include shipping anywhere in Canada or the US.
In the event of a partial or straight trade, I am looking for the following:
- 2K+ spec
- preferably slide frame, will look at nice single and double hinges
1. Toxic Toys Tribal BBT - $180 $200
Great condition, shoots 275 fps. S/N 1937. I put a bag of paint through this at the field today and it shot great. I just can't get behind something this fast. It has pretty much everything:
- Edwin's teflon impregnated delrin bolt
- Edwin's TILPR
- 2k6 Chaos Board
- AA Vigilante
- CP rail and on/off, stainless mesh hose with QD
- Madman Rocket Valve (not installed)
- will come with rubber panels, not with Hogues
- extra stock bolt, extra ram, extra valve, stock board (needs rewiring), stock AOC, a bunch of spare parts, and the two-prong tool from Toxic Toys
Picture from previous owner, before I changed it around.
2. Phantom 45 Frame - $20 $30
- comes with grip screws
- tool marks on back, covered by touch up paint, the picture makes it more noticeable than it is
4. Phantom Dye UL - $25 $30
- great condition
- rethreaded from something, the shank is raw, the threads aren't
5. Stinger Paintball Anime Girl Grips - $20 SOLD
- compatible with 45 frames
- used once, stored for 4 years
6. CP Barrel- $25 $30
- Ion threaded
- 0.685 bore
- used twice
- pictured on my eNMEy
Last edited by idkfa; 04-12-2013 at 01:00 AM.
|03-29-2013, 01:58 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary - Canada
I have this project autococker I was working on.
Jack Hammer LPR
Unknowen ram with 2 QEV
Don't know what the internals are.
The ASA does not come with it.
The usual marks from being a used gun but nothing real big.
I could use that 45 frame and I guess some cash.
BTW I will ship from Canada.
M. Carter Brown FEEDBACK
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|