mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 07-20-2013, 09:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

MISC SALE: Camo Z2, Freak, Reloader (revvy), Lapco Phantom, JT Flex, USP Piranha

Reasonably large misc sale today.

First is the Empire Z2 in Camo. This is almost brand new. It has been handled but never fielded. The feed neck is still totally glossy black having never been mounted on a gun. Almost flawless. One sticker on the lid, and some sticker residue on the back plate are the only signs of previous ownership.

108 shipped. Its never seen paint, but you save some money.

Second is the Empire Reloader revvy clone. This has been my old trusty. The current shells are totally brand new outside of paintball drawer wear. The reloader is sound activated so it spins when you need it to and never when you don't. This hopper is equipped with an old style revvy lid, a clear revvy battery door, and a JMJ Vortex impeller. In my opinion this is the best gravity feed hopper anyone could own. The reloader shells are cool because they don't have the place for the old revvy eye so they are a little cleaner. Probably not as durable as the older revvy shells but definitely more durable than newer revvy shells.

39 shipped

Third is the Lapco 1 piece barrel kit for the Phantom. Includes Big Shot, Autospirit, and Microshot barrels. .689, .687, and .684 respectively. These are the best barrels for any gun and they are amazing on the phantom. Comes with the sweet case. All are in great shape, with some wear on the threads from installation and removal.

108 shipped

Next is the Piranha USP. This is working great, no leaks. Original feed tube bolt is replaced with an allen bolt. The original was gone when I got it. The safety ball and spring are also missing so that is loose. Go to your local field and ask the techs if you can have one. It includes the smart parts sticky grips. These are great, under rated simple blow back pistols that use standard full sized piranha parts so they aren't nearly as fussy as other cheap pistols. Scratches here or there, no damage or abuse or tool marks.

50 shipped

JT Proflex, red. This is in good shape, no deformed in any way. It has the original chin strap which is nice. Comes as pictured with no visor. The strap is a little stretched, the foam is good, the lens is scratched but not seriously damaged. I'd replace it because I don't know what its been through, but its definitely usable if one was so inclined. The soft ears have new holes located higher than the originals so they sit lower, and are pretty worn.

Good mask, not fantastic shape, but not abused.

35 shipped.

SOLD SOLD Last is the Smart Parts freak kit. This is a complete freak kit with no inserts missing.

.679, .682, .684, .687, .689, .691, .693, .695

Also includes a freak impulse freak back, just for kicks since I don't need it, and of course it includes the case.

I will not part out any of the inserts, please don't ask. To folks that want a small bore only kit, I can only say that some days are very humid and balls get really big and you will be thankful that you have lugged around that .695 all of those years just for that one moment.

SOLD SOLD 80 shipped.

Thanks a ton guys.

Last edited by Cunha; 07-25-2013 at 03:28 PM.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Bump. Cash offers considered of course. I havent been dealing with much paintball stuff lately.
Old 07-25-2013, 03:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

Freak kit is traded. Bump for the day. If someone wants to buy the Mask, the Lapco Kit, and the Empire revvy with vortex impeller, and the USP, I will make you a super duper deal for a cash offer.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items