|Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|01-15-2008, 05:17 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Lots of automag stuff
I had originally planned on building a double barrel mag :shooting: but have decided to concentrate on my other projects.
All prices include shipping and paypal.
POST FIRST THEN PM ME
PRICES ARE OBO
1) raw SS power feed left - $20 -sold 2 Ebay
2) Reverse Minimag valve with rt on/off - predates stars - $110 -sold 2 Ebay
3) Classic valve 1 star w/ L10 no kit, may need tweeking - $70 -sold 2 Ebay
4) sears with pins - $15 each gone
5) sears with no clevis - if placing an order - free is asked. gone
6)CF frame with AGD grips (grips cut at middle finger) - $10 -sold 2 Ebay
7) CF frame with black wood grips ( I love these!) - $30 sold to Looper on MCB
8) 12 gram charger - a bit beat up - $15 gone
9) AGD asa - exellent condition - $20 gone
Last edited by punkrex; 02-20-2008 at 05:40 PM.
|01-15-2008, 05:18 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2007
10)thumb srews $10 each -sold
11) PF plugs - $3 each sold to Dr Rich
12) ss line with QD - $10
13) ss shrink wrapped - $10
14) ss line with single fitting - $5
15) All American 14" tip is dinged but in very good condition -sold 2 Ebay
16) Minimag barrel in like new condition $15 sold 2 tunaman
17) Exapnsion chamber that swivels at the base - few nicks but in good conditon - $15
18) Trashed rail + asa - $10 sold to jeterbuilt on MCB
NOT PICTURED AND ONLY SOLD IF PURCHASING OTHER PARTS!
19) trigger frame scews (2) - $1 each -sold
20) twist lock assembly - $7 sold Dr. Rich
I have 100% pos feedback on ebay, a couple on PBN.
Last edited by punkrex; 02-20-2008 at 05:41 PM.
|01-15-2008, 05:20 PM||#3 (permalink)|
Dibs on number 7) CF frame with black wood grips ( I love these!) - $30
"Resist much, Obey little" - Walt Whitman
<\> Feedback Threads:
_/\_ AO, eBay, MCB
secretweaponevan ~ "That wasn't in the instructions. Don't try to outsmart physics. Read and follow the instructions."
secretweaponevan ~ "You did great with following the instructions. Just so you know, that puts you in the top 1%."
|01-17-2008, 11:53 AM||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Everett, WA.
Boy, the next words out of your mouth better be some brilliant Mark Twain S**t. Cuz it's definately gettin chisled on your tombstone.
Had it been a blind body and not blue I would of jumped on it like an eithiopian on a steak dinner.
My Ex-Wife is ungrateful She Never Used the Wedding present I bought her......A COFFIN
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|