mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/)
-   -   Improvements @ Warzone (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/190334-improvements-%40-warzone.html)

Warzone 01-31-2012 07:43 AM

Improvements @ Warzone

Not sure where to post this; I apologize in advance if this is in an inappropriate place.

The Warzone team is busy this winter making improving to the facility and expanding the fields. I wanted to let people know what's going on and see if anyone had suggestions for us.

Staging We are putting a roof on the Pavillion so no matter how bad the wind blows we won't have to worry about the top blowing off. We are also buying an all weather, 30' by 30' tent and more picnic tables, so that we'll have enough covered seating space in the staging area for everyone.

Frequent Player Cards You know how if you buy a coffee from the local coffee shop (not Dunkin Donuts) they stamp a little card and after 10 coffees, you get one free? Well, in order to make Warzone even more affordable for our regular customers, we are introducing a Frequent Player promotion. Play at the field 10 times and the 11th time your entry is free.

Some restrictions apply.

Blue Barrels Maybe you remember at the end of the year we picked up a bunch of blue barrels to augment the field? Well, we are picking up a bunch more. In fact, a whole bunch more. Just about 100 of 'em. We expect some will go out to Vietnam or become 'bump bunkers' in Korea and some will be used in the Airsoft field. But the majority of them will be used to create a brand new playing field on an unused parcel of land.

Shorter Walk We are busy cutting a new path through the woods from staging to the playing fields that will significantly cut down the walk for everyone, every time.

The New Weekend Warrior In addition to the Frequent Player promotion announced on Monday, Warzone is introducing the new Weekend Warrior program. Get the $65 case & entry package on Saturday and entry is half off (just $15, byop or buy ours) on Sunday.
I'll post more here as they go up on Facebook.

Thanks

Warzone Paintball & Airsoft

320 Shermantown Rd
North Kingstown, RI
1-401-228-6366
WarzonePaintball.RI@gmail.com
www.warzoneri.com

Hoodie 01-31-2012 09:18 AM

is this the Warzone in RI?

Warzone 01-31-2012 10:00 AM

fixed

TheYoda 01-31-2012 10:58 AM

I've never been to this field, but wouldn't mind giving it a try sometime.
Bit of a haul, but I have a place I to crash in Cranston, so not too bad a ride if broken up.

I am sure the staging area upgrades will be appreciated. What type of field expansion are you doing? Also, aside from the typical big games and scenarios, do you run any special pump/pistol days or such during the year?

~spd3~ 02-01-2012 01:09 AM

Kool,
What is on the Calander for games this year?

Joe D.

Warzone 02-01-2012 10:42 AM

SPD: Calendar should be out soon. We started on it last week but wanted to get more information on other events - NEPL, NEXL, FoxBall, etc... to try to prevent overlapping.

Yoda: We are releasing information slowly on Facebook (to try to increase the followers on that page). I'll update in in bunches. Maybe I'll just wait to the end of the week.

Titus 02-01-2012 10:54 AM

They're not to far from me if you want to plan a day event then BBQ back at my place?

TheYoda 02-01-2012 11:48 AM

Cool. Let's definitely get something on the calendar this year.

Tugboater203 02-03-2012 01:06 PM

My mom has a rental in NK, I'll have to come by and say hello.

Warzone 02-07-2012 02:55 PM

Event Dates
Still a WIP. Looking to add a few events & for feedback on those listed below.

Opening Day- March 25
Domination 1- Apr 15
Conquest/Rush- May 27
Domination 2- Sep 16
Halloween Havoc- TBA
Turkey Shoot- Nov 18
Toys 4 Tots- TBA (Weather permitting)