mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/)
-   -   Boston Paintball, 2/9 (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/190377-boston-paintball-2-9-a.html)

BLachance75 01-31-2012 06:19 PM

Boston Paintball, 2/9

I guess we can start a new thread and do the customary list, copy, paste thingy. I took the names from the other thread.

Lancecst
Splatttttttttt
Yoda
Feyd
Weasel

tomdabmb 01-31-2012 07:09 PM

I will be there. My knee should be better by then.
Lancecst
Splatttttttttt
Yoda
Feyd
Weasel
tomdabmb

kappy 01-31-2012 07:39 PM

Im in.
Lancecst
Splatttttttttt
Yoda
Feyd
Weasel
tomdabmb
Kappy

Beccolter 01-31-2012 09:59 PM

We will see as time nears what my future holds...

THE-SHOOTIST 01-31-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beccolter (Post 2190315)
We will see as time nears what my future holds...

I see meat and meat by-products in your future!

RATS, another Thursday night game. Sadly, I'll be fixing all those delightful German machines that prepare and package meat and meat by-products for you Becc.

I guess I'll have to wait for a Sunday Splattttland game....................

TheYoda 01-31-2012 10:32 PM

Thanks for adding me. I am half tempted to go this Thursday to shoot my leftover paint, but may be the only one there, so I guess I can be patient. Really liking our Thursday nights out. Getting to play every couple of weeks I'm actually learning a lot from you guys, thanks. In over 20 years of playing inflatable bunkers have never been my thing, but I have to say it really ain't that bad.

Oh, and I call dibs on shooting Jack's R7! Don't forget to reschedule your Thursday afternoon appointments!

TheYoda 01-31-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE-SHOOTIST (Post 2190355)
I guess I'll have to wait for a Sunday Splattttland game....................

Mid to High 30's and sunny this weekend ...

I can pick up some winter paint ...

tomdabmb 01-31-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheYoda (Post 2190360)
Thanks for adding me. I am half tempted to go this Thursday to shoot my leftover paint, but may be the only one there, so I guess I can be patient. Really liking our Thursday nights out. Getting to play every couple of weeks I'm actually learning a lot from you guys, thanks. In over 20 years of playing inflatable bunkers have never been my thing, but I have to say it really ain't that bad.

Oh, and I call dibs on shooting Jack's R7! Don't forget to reschedule your Thursday afternoon appointments!

You should make it out Yoda. Might as well get in line for trying the R7. :gunsfiring:

TheYoda 01-31-2012 11:02 PM

Work should be slow tomorrow and it is about 10 minutes from Jack's. I might just stake out his place, wait for the delivery, do a little unboxing video, leave said video, head home for some fondling and then show up with my little friend on Thursday. Still thinking it over.

Feyd 01-31-2012 11:06 PM

Got my knee brace in the bag so I'm good to go. Feyd..............