mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Northeast (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/)
-   -   TAC Spring Stock-Class Game Sun, 5/6 - NEW DATE! (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/northeast/193301-tac-spring-stock-class-game-sun-5-6-new-date.html)

Slim 02-24-2012 04:32 PM

TAC Spring Stock-Class Game Sun, 5/6 - NEW DATE!

Attention all stock-class players...

Tactical Assault Command (TAC) will be holding it's first stock-class game of the year on Sunday, May 6th at Strategy Plus in East Hampton, CT. The game is open to anyone who has their own stock-class equipment, and who enjoys the challenge and sportsmanship of stock-class play. I have been in touch with Strategy Plus and they are excited to host another stock-class event at their field.

Here are the details...
• Entry fee is $20 per player
• Reservations with deposit are required (per Strategy Plus)
• Bring your own stock-class gun, 12 grams and 10-round tubes
• Stock-class rental guns will NOT be available, but goggles will be
• BYOP!!!! Paint will also be available to purchase at the game
• Stock-Class T-shirts will be for sale
• Rain date: Sunday, May 20th. Note that we will play if the forecast is only calling for a light, intermittent drizzle, or a brief passing shower. However, the game will be postponed if the forecast is calling for steady rain for all/most of the day.

We'll also be having a camp out the night before on Saturday, May 5th. The camp out starts at 4 pm. Pitch a tent, fire up the cook stove and get ready to party! The last camp out we had was a blast, and we plan on making this one even better! Strategy Plus also has WiFi.

Click HERE to make reservations online with PayPal, or call 1-800-952-9007.

Strategy Plus is the oldest paintball field in CT, and one of the oldest fields in the country. They have a variety of huge wooded fields, and some of the best terrain around. Come on down and join us for a fun-filled day of stock-class excitement!

Note that our definition of a stock-class gun is the universally accepted definition - any pump-action marker which utilizes a horizontally mounted feed tube, and is powered by 12-gram CO2s (i.e. Nelspots, PGPs, S/C Phantoms, Grey Ghosts, etc.). Auto-triggers are OK. Semi-autos, Open-class pumps with CA/HPA tanks and/or direct feeds will not be allowed - absolutely no exceptions.

OK, so whose in?

Titus 02-24-2012 04:36 PM

Sounds like a date! Amber & I should be in, just need to confirm.

Born4Evil 02-24-2012 06:40 PM

In... :D

PB Weasel 02-24-2012 06:55 PM

In for sure.

goober 02-24-2012 07:02 PM

Hopefully i can make it this time.

GintareC 02-24-2012 07:17 PM

Yayyyy!!! Totally can't wait. :D

Titus 02-24-2012 07:27 PM

Slim, can I do what I did last year? Booth? Paint & 12gs?

TouchofGrey 02-24-2012 07:28 PM

Looking forward to it.

I'll be there!

dgorman47 02-25-2012 10:16 PM

Woohoo! I'll be there! Excited to play some stock class in CT again!

Moses688 02-25-2012 11:06 PM

Last time was so fun I can't wait.