mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-31-2017, 01:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
JonM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Landisburg, PA

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
CANCELLED - PLEASE READ -Pistols, Pumps and Magfed - 11/18/17 - Linglestown Paintball

*** IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ ***

THERE HAS BEEN A SCHEDULING CONFLICT WITH THIS EVENT AND AN AIRSOFT EVENT THE SAME DAY. THEY ARE VERY APOLOGETIC FOR THE MIXUP. THIS EVENT WILL BE RESCHEDULED. PLEASE STAND BY FOR DETAILS.


UPDATE 2 - I'm afraid that this event will have to be cancelled. The owner is very sorry about the late notice. We're discussing alternatives for this weekend since people have already made plans to attend. I'll provide updates as they come.

The Expandables will be hosting a pistols, pumps and magfed game at Linglestown Paintball in Linglestown, PA on November 18th. This game will be roundball only, no box mags.

Cost is $35 per person for admission, all day air (HPA & CO2) and 500 paintballs.

For field information, visit http://www.linglestownpaintball.com or call (717) 541-8323

Field Location & Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/Nx2pbJBE6d42

Facebook Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/7837...n_history=null

Edit: I confirmed with Sean that despite the fact that the field is now on winter hours, they will be keeping summer hours for this event. So, gates will open at the normal time of 9 AM.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
A stock class vs mag fed argument is like two fetishists arguing that the other one is a pervert.
My Feedback Thread

Last edited by JonM; 11-11-2017 at 12:52 PM.
JonM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 01:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs
 
tymcneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bowie MD

Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
Damn! Jen, Athena and I will not be able to attend... We will be driving to Florida that weekend.

Ty
__________________

Brass Monkey Customs

Brass Freak, Freak XL compatible and Equation inserts in .670, .678, and .685 (As I no longer have access to the machine to make certain sizes, I will not be replacing any which go out of stock.)

Still selling brass tubing, with .678 barrel stock now available!

My feedback: MCB - eBay - AO

Follow Brass Monkey Customs on Instagram and Facebook (work in progress)
tymcneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Some People Juggle Geese
 
netsurferdude2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern MD

Don't know my work travel schedule yet but I put this on the calendar. If I'm free, I'll be there.


Also I just realized this is the 3rd Saturday so we might lose some people to PB Depot.
__________________
Feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
When I worked in the county prison, all my pals among the correctional officer staff were always talking about how they needed a large(r) caliber handgun in case they were confronted by someone on "PCP" or "Angel dust".

Now... all they talk about is zombies.
netsurferdude2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
JonM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Landisburg, PA

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by netsurferdude2 View Post
Don't know my work travel schedule yet but I put this on the calendar. If I'm free, I'll be there.


Also I just realized this is the 3rd Saturday so we might lose some people to PB Depot.
Haha. NOW you tell me...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
A stock class vs mag fed argument is like two fetishists arguing that the other one is a pervert.
My Feedback Thread
JonM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nerd
 
Diomedes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Highland Park, NJ

Just put this on my calendar. Getting towards the end of the semester, so I don't know if I'll be free, but I'll skip Depot in November to take this trip, and I'll see if I can convince any of the other NJ pumpers to come, too.
__________________
Zombie Defense Force, Local 42 #61 "Darwin"
IT'S TIME TO TOSS THE DICE
DarwinZDF42<--YouTube channel. Reviews, helmetcam, etc. Updated more-or-less weekly. Subscribe!
"Integrity is doing what's right, even if nobody is looking." My MCB feedback
Diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
JonM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Landisburg, PA

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomedes View Post
Just put this on my calendar. Getting towards the end of the semester, so I don't know if I'll be free, but I'll skip Depot in November to take this trip, and I'll see if I can convince any of the other NJ pumpers to come, too.
Excellent!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
A stock class vs mag fed argument is like two fetishists arguing that the other one is a pervert.
My Feedback Thread
JonM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
BretG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006

In, me and the boys too.
__________________
My quotes-

"Right you are, Ken"

"Never marry a woman who hates Paintball"
BretG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Inline Mechs
 
Walking Stick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: PGH

Hrm, only 4 hours from Pittsburgh - definitely do-able.

So it looks like woods and wooden bunker fields from Google satellite?

Is the gravel road well maintained or rutted? Wondering if the lowered Challenger can make it.

What time does the fun begin?
Walking Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 09:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Some People Juggle Geese
 
netsurferdude2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern MD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking Stick View Post
Hrm, only 4 hours from Pittsburgh - definitely do-able.

So it looks like woods and wooden bunker fields from Google satellite?

Is the gravel road well maintained or rutted? Wondering if the lowered Challenger can make it.

What time does the fun begin?
Great little field. The fields here are pretty "small". Half of them you can shoot your opponent from the starting area. The other half are pretty well made and maintained. Definitely worth the trip out this way.

You should have no problem driving in unless something has recently changed there.

9-10am
__________________
Feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drum View Post
When I worked in the county prison, all my pals among the correctional officer staff were always talking about how they needed a large(r) caliber handgun in case they were confronted by someone on "PCP" or "Angel dust".

Now... all they talk about is zombies.
netsurferdude2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 10:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mod Fodder
 
Axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Greencastle, Pennsylvania

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
Looks good, probably, we'll see you there, maybe
__________________
CAX

Feedback

Quote:
Halogen, the lights will flicker
Incandescent burning lies
And the silence stands for nothing
Desperate, I search the skies
Aching for a spark
Trembling in pitchest dark
Axel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Northeast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC