mcarterbrown.com  

Outlaw / Private Fields Playing paintball in your backyard or other non-business run field

Old 12-19-2013, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Editor - Social Paintball

Want to be featured on Social Paintball?

Renegade/Outlaw field owners/operators/organizers - Social Paintball is looking to feature the best non-commercial fields in the world, in a new article series we are calling "Fields of Dreams." The article will involve a short interview with the builder/owner, and as many hi-res photographs as you can throw at us.

If you are interested, or know a field owner/operator that may be interested, please contact me here so that we can get in touch with them.
LawrenceAbernathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
pump snob

Kind of a neat idea there LA .. IMO outlaw is like the last samurai - where the game is still played with honor and the way it was intended to be played w/o the pressure to turn a profit.. e.g., keeping it purely for fun.

On the flip site i know a lot of outlaw fields work pretty hard to stay off the grid to help keep the public unaware of their activities.. and to keep private games between friends ...er, private.. publicity might actually cause damage to these efforts... take it for whats its worth..
Old 12-20-2013, 09:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Editor - Social Paintball

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper View Post
On the flip site i know a lot of outlaw fields work pretty hard to stay off the grid to help keep the public unaware of their activities.. and to keep private games between friends ...er, private.. publicity might actually cause damage to these efforts... take it for whats its worth..
Of course. If anomity is an issue we can totally run without using names, or mention of a city - knowing the state would still be nice. Also, we will not publish any contact info unless it is expressedly asked for.
LawrenceAbernathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
Mag fed fan boi

Let me get a couple of good spring cleaning days done and I'd be willing to show off the Hole. It is a 16 acre private field at the base of the mountains in CO. High desert, all cactus, no trees. I have been working on it for 5 + years and have about 25 good buildings up, large to small, some have 2nd stories. I'm hoping to get the military base area walled off this year to create a castle/ fort type area for large scale attack and defend games.

I do a few games a year there, mostly rec days( with a high pump/pistol turnout!) and the occasional birthday/ bachelor party. I'm hoping to do a couple of 1 day mini scenarios in the new year. I think I'm doing something right, as I am always amazed at how far people will drive for a day at the Hole. I have a group that comes down from Boulder( 3 hour drive) and Denver buddies usually make the drive too. It's always a fun day when the Hustle/ Anomaly boys break out the pumps and head down.
Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 07:15 PM   #5 (permalink)

I know this was a while ago but if you're still looking I know of an amazing one. Hint: There's a star wars AT-ST on the field and some of the other members here play there
FeiLong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 09:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Our Outlw club has operated, built ,reffed and maintained our own fields since 1995 and was originally founded in 1992
Here's our original website designed by team founder Samuel "Predator "Zentner who tragically passed 3 months ago from cancer
This Sunday we are having our memorial game in his honor
MARAUDERS PAINTBALL
I am currently Co captain in charge of safety and PR
Here's our FB site with current info and pics
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?i...urce=typeahead
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
punisher068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 02:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiLong View Post
I know this was a while ago but if you're still looking I know of an amazing one. Hint: There's a star wars AT-ST on the field and some of the other members here play there
That would be us
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
punisher068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2015, 03:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ballbreaker

Kilt Club
I have a great outlaw field pm me.
Angel A1 Black/Blue Fade
Bob Long Ripper 2
Nonesuch Mafia 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 04:16 PM   #9 (permalink)

I have a small field, posted on line, couldn't get anyone interested enough to make up a couple teams, so we keep looking for players. 9 acres, woodsball, bunkers etc. We play a interesting version of Normandy quite often.

V
gustovh is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Outlaw / Private Fields