Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 01-14-2011, 08:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Warzone Podcast

Hey folks, Kevlar here from Hellions SFG in Chicago. I am the Editor in Chief of Warzone Podcast. It's a free, on-demand podcast show that can be found at Hellions Paintball Team. It started with team current events with special guest interviews and now has grown to having a second season, with news briefs and relevant discussions from industry folks from Tom Kaye, Sonny Lopez, TB, and more always on the way.
The second season has just begun, and the first episode features "Field 411", a new, field review segment spearheaded by Dale Ford of the Ford Report and Shooting Hot Magazine. The Main Event interview is with Nick Slowiak. There's always more info coming my way and new content and guests in the loop.
I hope everyone checks it out, and enjoys.

Last edited by Kevlar133; 01-15-2011 at 11:49 PM.
Kevlar133 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Space Monkey 615 !!!

Kilt Fan
I have enjoyed every Hellions Podcast to date and highly recommend giving it a listen !!!

Proudly Sponsored by Urban Ops Armory, FullClipUSA, Hammerhead, CPX Sports and RANGER UP <--Click the Ranger Up link and receive 20% off your purchase

MCB - Feedback for WickedKlown2,,, Automags.Org Online Forums - Feedback for WickedKlown2
WickedKlown2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks WK. Just want everyone to kick back and listen when not much is going on. Enjoy it.
Old 01-15-2011, 11:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Devious Penguin Mod
Send a message via AIM to Surge-NS

Kev does a good quality, unbiased show with interesting viewpoints and great coverage of regional events from a player's perspective as well as the industry's. Take a listen.
Team Aggressive UWL
Loved by most, feared by many.

Aggressive! Kill!  6
Surge-NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
I often play pantsless...
Send a message via AIM to aka Mich Send a message via Yahoo to aka Mich

I'm not adding my $0.02 simply because I'm a teammate but because it really is a great show. It's definitely worth a listen if you haven't heard of it before. The show really hit it's stride going into the end of season 1 and with the improvements he's been talking about I see an even better season 2 coming up. It may not seem like something that would appeal to a large number of paintballers being the Hellions are a scenario/woodsball team but Kev does a good job of making sure the show is for everyone no matter what you play.
aka Mich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

You got Sonny on? His boys supposedly took first and second at the FoF pump tourney on Saturday. OK I'm a big podcast listener, I'm going to give it a try! Good luck on your castings!!
Shiba-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:15 AM   #7 (permalink)

Yeah, I saw the update on-I think Sonny's- Facebook page.

I'm proud of my past work, and I hope to make you a loyal listener. The newest stuff is sounding better and better. Just a natural progression of updating gear and such.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:44 PM   #8 (permalink)

Warzone Podcast Presents: Episode 2. Todd "Spartan" Berens in the Main Event interview sheds light on bringing UWL gold to Chicago. Dan "Barney" Alamo is featured giving a "Field 411" review. Thank you to Chicago Heretics, Barney and the Blue's Crew, Tippmann, Full Clip, and the rest of the Hellions sponsors. Hellions Paintball Team
Old 02-17-2011, 12:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
Miembro de MCB

Which field does Barney review?
alkafluence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:49 AM   #10 (permalink)

A field formerly called "Survival New York", now called "Paintball Sports Inc".
Reply » General » Paintball News