mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 06-10-2011, 04:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
slowly coming back around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix01 View Post
So was that the Blazer/Jimmy/Bravada that got replaced?
Envoy, actually, the first year GMC rebranded the Jimmy (even the VIN shows it as a Jimmy), but no, it was the 1995 Chevy Corsica with 225K on the odometer that got replaced.

The problem with America is that we confuse our politics for religion, and our religions for science.

Check out my current sale and my feedback
usagi_tetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Want to see my spaceship?

I forgot that they did that, all I could remember was it was of the s-10 blazer series but which brand I wasn't for sure of. Probably better that the Corsica was replaced, alot of good use out of it with those miles and I'm willing to bet most of it was highway.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
A Pirate's Life for Me

CCM Fan
Nice article! I just finished my fourth year at D-Day with Ghost Recon. This was our second year as 2nd Armored. My guys and I were there for the taking of both Omaha and Utah.

Tank, one of our most senior members, has attended every D-Day event and was recognized on stage after the parade this year.

We bring the fun to the game, we don't take it as seriously as most people do. We're the ones with the 5000 gal. swimming pool in our camp and carrying pink flamingos up the beaches!
Old 06-13-2011, 06:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Run with siccors!!

Send a message via Skype™ to Darth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragonX View Post
Nice article! I just finished my fourth year at D-Day with Ghost Recon. This was our second year as 2nd Armored. My guys and I were there for the taking of both Omaha and Utah.

Tank, one of our most senior members, has attended every D-Day event and was recognized on stage after the parade this year.

We bring the fun to the game, we don't take it as seriously as most people do. We're the ones with the 5000 gal. swimming pool in our camp and carrying pink flamingos up the beaches!
You mean you play for Tom Clancy? I played 3ed ID in the south this year and Died at Caen like 20+ times, there was a bit of fun in it though.

2011 D-Day Allied CEF CanScot
2012 D-Day Allied CEF Baker Coy.
Darth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Rejected by Caelus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth View Post
You mean you play for Tom Clancy? I played 3ed ID in the south this year and Died at Caen like 20+ times, there was a bit of fun in it though.
Tom Clancy should totally show up for these things!

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/feedback/116955-gunraptors-feedback.html
GunRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 12:53 AM   #16 (permalink)
Thrillin' Heroics

Still recovering from my 4th D-Day with the Commonwealth. Absolutely covered in bruises (Tank hunting is fun!), but there's nothing else like it.

'08 was supposed to be my 'once in a lifetime' thing. Now I own, with two other guys, a conex box converted into a bunkhouse on the field-one of 8 or so that the Commonwealth owns.

Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
With a rifle in your hands and you're falling through the sky,
Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
He ain't gonna jump no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
Nothing says "violent and insane" like sharpening a shotgun.
Marauder_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:25 AM   #17 (permalink)
DSA
One in the Pipe!

Send a message via Skype™ to DSA

I think all will agree this years event produced the best quality paint I have ever had the pleasure of shooting. I was a bit disappointed in the lack of vendor prize participation but all in all we had an incredible time. I found it very comical how the unit commanders would look at our equipment and say "oh you guys only have pistols go hide in the woods!" I bet none of them got 7 elims and 2 barrel tags on one 10rd tube much less 1000 balls a game, like I did. It was great meeting some of you dudes. Hopefully we will see you all next year.

Team Redux 2011

My Feedback Redux Knowledge Base My Email Line SI Knowledge Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to shoot nothing.
DSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 08:57 PM   #18 (permalink)

D-Day

Had a blast for sure Tactical Ironmen with some other braves souls including troops from commonwealth and wetworkz held the church for 45 minutes got reinforced from the beach then pushed the germans back in to DZ5 .best birthday in a long time !!!!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 09:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
Run with siccors!!

Send a message via Skype™ to Darth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSA View Post
I think all will agree this years event produced the best quality paint I have ever had the pleasure of shooting. I was a bit disappointed in the lack of vendor prize participation but all in all we had an incredible time. I found it very comical how the unit commanders would look at our equipment and say "oh you guys only have pistols go hide in the woods!" I bet none of them got 7 elims and 2 barrel tags on one 10rd tube much less 1000 balls a game, like I did. It was great meeting some of you dudes. Hopefully we will see you all next year.

Team Redux 2011
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...um/photo-8.JPG
Shooting my sniper in my sig I got 18 elems and 5 barrel tags in less than 10 minutes with only 25 rounds it was setup with a 15 ball feed and I had one extra tube

2011 D-Day Allied CEF CanScot
2012 D-Day Allied CEF Baker Coy.
Darth is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News