mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Paintball News (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/)
-   -   TAW Scenarios is now under new ownership (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/207611-taw-scenarios-now-under-new-ownership.html)

No Mercy Ever 07-08-2012 01:56 PM

TAW Scenarios is now under new ownership

Just saw this over on the Nation:

From the Facebook page....

Big News.
We have finished changing over all permits and licenses. TAW Scenarios is under new ownership.
We will strive to continue the rich scenario paintball experience that you have come to know over the years. We will carried on traditions started Big D.
We will be focused on fun, sportsmanship and customer service . We are excited to begin this adventure and hope you will come on this adventure with us!
We welcome player input and look forward to meeting everyone in person . You can always message us on the forums, here or send us an email taw@tawscenarios.com
Drew (Hexxer) and Jeanne (Itsatushy) Garland

Alot of new things and changes so please come out and help support taw and get Hoshings field back on the map again please
If you have any qustions you can pm Drew,Jeanne, or myself and we will help you anyway we can.

I highlit part of it in red, as this is from Nation, so those usernames are from the Nation, not here. You can read the original thread here:

Taw Scenarios is now under new Ownership.

I left out the Facebook link, as they don't say anything on their Facebook page, yet. But here is a link to their site, for anyone interested: WELCOME TO TAW SCENARIOS! DON'T JUST PLAY THE GAME....LIVE IT! (SM)

Harbinger[TG] 07-08-2012 02:56 PM

Interesting. Not my region so i don't have any idea what is going on.

Brewtt 07-08-2012 03:31 PM

Ah, so this news is FINALLY public? :p I know Hexxer and Itsatushy. Good peoples. Hope they can salvage what's left of TAW Scenarios.

tagroland 07-08-2012 07:27 PM

Well now, this IS interesting.
Maybe now, we can FINALLY get a TAW event at TAG.
We'll see, hope them well.
Bullseye

coyote 07-08-2012 11:55 PM

Prior owner has some health issues. Drew and Jeannie will make that ship sail just fine.

Trinity 07-09-2012 07:09 PM

This is, indeed, good news. It appeared to me that TAW events were on the edge of extinction. I will be at Hosking Field this Friday.

bgearing 07-10-2012 05:52 AM

Did Damian still own the company previous to this?

punisher068 07-12-2012 04:45 PM

congrats to the new owners,my team and i have always enjoyed TAW scenarios,hopefully they'll be back at Combat zone and further south in CA so we can make it to events again,too bad Travis AFB is gone,one kick *** field

coyote 07-19-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgearing (Post 2406311)
Did Damian still own the company previous to this?

correct

letlow 07-25-2012 11:15 PM

Bay Area

I loved TAW events. Ive been wanting to take my boyfriend and his sons to one for a while. I hope they have an event in the Bay Area soon.