mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 08-13-2012, 11:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Paintball Fox

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
New Warranty at Ninja Paintball for Gel coating crack

Ninja Paintball would like to announce a change to our Bottle Warranty Program. If you have a Ninja bottle that develops a crack in the outer gel coat, you can now have these warrantied directly from the bottle manufacturer. We apologize for the delay while we worked on a better solution with our bottle manufacturer but we feel everyone will be much happier with this new program.

Ninja has gone to bat for our stores, fields, and players and implemented a better procedure for handling the returns. The bottle manufacturer has agreed to pay for the shipping to get the bottles to them and to get the bottles back to you. This means there is no out of pocket expense to you or the player. To process a warranty claim on a defective gel coat bottle.

Untitled Document

If this is not news well move to a better section
PaintballGear / Ansgear
Feedback
Was sponsored by(2010):
Point Of View Cameras - For your helmet camera needs
Quote:
Originally Posted by destro7976 View Post
Yeah that's the plan. I want to play with it this summer and see if I can develop a relationship with her. Good luck with your sale man.

Last edited by BenoitOWN; 08-13-2012 at 11:51 PM.
BenoitOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 11:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Game

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Another reason why I love Ninja!
pirhana92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:19 AM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Old School Joe Send a message via Yahoo to Old School Joe

AKA Fan
I have to say that I got my first ninja tank last month, coating started cracking after one fill. Spoke with Rob at Ninja and he pointed me in the right direction. Ninja has awesome Customer Service and the Warranty Program is painless and they cover shipping both ways. I love my Crossfire tanks, but Ninja has earned my future business with their Service.
Old School Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
JKR
AKA: Wraith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School Joe View Post
I have to say that I got my first ninja tank last month, coating started cracking after one fill. Spoke with Rob at Ninja and he pointed me in the right direction. Ninja has awesome Customer Service and the Warranty Program is painless and they cover shipping both ways. I love my Crossfire tanks, but Ninja has earned my future business with their Service.
Wow, I was under the impression that this gel coating problem had been fixed a year ago. I had heard there were some issues with this going back at least that far. Ninja has always impressed me with their customer service and I have been very pleased with my 68/4500 - no issues at all with this current tank I have.

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company."
-- George Washington

Feedback
JKR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
a.k.a. Dirty Sanchez

As usual, Ninja steps up! My breast cancer awareness tank had a crack after the first day of play, but because I love it so much (and know it's still safe) I'm fine with it. If they had more of the bottles, I would have had a new one a.s.a.p.! Great customer service for sure.
Hamer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

..... And everyone wonders why Ninja has such a great rep among players.

Honestly, they are my favorite bottle manufacturer, ever. Great CS, great RELIABLE products, and hey Black goes with everything.

(LOL could they be the "Little Black Dress" of Paintball?)
breg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Radical!

Sweet! I've got a dime-sized chip in my pink ribbon 68/45. So far, no field has given me grief over it, but if they do, at least i can get it taken care of.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Stick Feed Aficionado

CCM Fan
Palmers Fan
I just pulled my Ninja tank out of storage and it had a couple large cracks. I will send it in soon.
Kraus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

yeah they are great about it... sent my in long time ago and they sent me a brand new tank!
Old 08-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Yeah i dealt with this about a year ago. Dropped it off at a local field when Ray was there, and it was back to me within a week, with a brand new week old tank.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News