mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Paintball News (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/)
-   -   New loader from JT (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/paintball-news/213958-new-loader-jt.html)

PBpancake 09-19-2012 07:18 PM

New loader from JT
 
Just saw this on Facebook. It's just a redesigned Evoluion.

JT Paintball eVlution Loader*| XSV Paintball


JT Paintball is proud to announce the release of the JT eVlution Loader.
Loader Features:
Capacity Approximately 200 paintballs
Feed Rate of 18 BPS (Balls Per Second)
Quick Assembly and Disassembly
Eye Activated / Force Feed Technology
Instant Auto Anti-Jam
Easy Push Button On/Off
Low Battery Indicator
Flexible Impact Resistant Shell
Gentle 3-Blade Spring Loader Feed Paddle
Requires 2 9-Volt Batteries

martix_agent 09-19-2012 07:19 PM

look slike they may have used the viewforce internals in a new shell?

desertT1 09-19-2012 07:20 PM

Interesting. Good price point, that's for sure.

shredxcam 09-19-2012 07:20 PM

Kinda looks like a halo tsa

BiggsFX 09-19-2012 07:30 PM

Full of "meh". How many 200rnd hoppers that feed over 13bps do we really need?

I want a damn 75rnd agitated hopper already. /rant

Pump_Action_Prophet 09-19-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martix_agent (Post 2479848)
look slike they may have used the viewforce internals in a new shell?

Yeah it looks like a redesigned Eyeforce.

I had an original eye force, it still works even though it's mangled from years of use.

It looks alot better than the original and it also looks like it has a new lid, hopefully an improvement on the old ones. The two biggest gripes about the Eyeforce look like they have been addressed.

I like it.

martix_agent 09-19-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pump_Action_Prophet (Post 2479864)
Yeah it looks like a redesigned Eyeforce.

I had an original eye force, it still works even though it's mangled from years of use.

It looks alot better than the original and it also looks like it has a new lid, hopefully an improvement on the old ones. The two biggest gripes about the Eyeforce look like they have been addressed.

I like it.

I agree. the viewforce/eyeforce were super bulky and have lids that are...questionable

breg 09-19-2012 08:29 PM

I want to see them bring back the Revi...

But, I think what will happen is that no matter how well it functions people will look down on it because it cannot feel as fast as the Spire or Rotor.

Interceptor 09-19-2012 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by breg (Post 2479920)
I want to see them bring back the Revi...

But, I think what will happen is that no matter how well it functions people will look down on it because it cannot feel as fast as the Spire or Rotor.

The revy is back. I saw them in Dicks Sporting goods two days ago. 12 volt, 200rd, old style shell, $39.

bigbadbubba1337 09-19-2012 08:36 PM

Whaaaa?!?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Interceptor (Post 2479935)
The revy is back. I saw them in Dicks Sporting goods two days ago. 12 volt, 200rd, old style shell, $39.



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC