mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 11-21-2012, 01:29 PM   #931 (permalink)
Post Whore

I think he was being funny or at least that's how I read it
Aka "wagz" on the field
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Keebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:35 PM   #932 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
I think he was being funny or at least that's how I read it
I thought that. Then I did not think that. Then I thought that. So I figured I better put in some caveats to my reply
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:50 PM   #933 (permalink)
Post Whore

This is why we should be able to. Voicecchat on here
Aka "wagz" on the field
Old 11-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #934 (permalink)
Post Whore

Because then maybe people wouldn't get all offended when people say something in jest. And than maybe keebler wouldn't get banned during a time when his relationship is in turmoil. And now he has now where to go to have an outlet. And than maybe keebler might not want to climb a clock tower with a rifle. And than maybe he wouldn't decide that he doesn't know where to find a clock tower so he goes to the clock tower from back to the future. And get a delorean as his getaway car. And extension cord zip lines his way down to it. And drives away real fast and leaves flaming tire tracks behind. And crashes into that wall at the end of the street and dies. I'm too pretty to go to jail the fuzz ain't taken me alive not no way not no how.

I'm sorry what were we talking about? You can delete this if you want please don't ban me again
Aka "wagz" on the field
Old 11-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #935 (permalink)
Doesn't work for Avratech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
I am assuming it was not sarcastic (could be wrong, cannot detect). It already has the ability to go to hopper fed (at least that is how I read it). Giving me another adaptor to go to cram and jam would cost very little. I don't know about the spring feed. What might it do - push the cost clear up to $200 (and probably not)? I understand what you are saying but we are talking about a pump marker - not exactly pushing the boundaries of effectiveness. If it were first strike only (or mag fed only) and I was asking for all these "extras" I would see your point but its not mag fed only in its current form.
I just don't think a cram and jam adapter is something that most of the buyers are going to use, so it makes sense to sell it separately instead, same goes for the spring feed. all it would do is increase the cost of the base product, the added value of those additions included doesn't make up for it.

Keebler, I don't think he took any offence... it's just a criticism he wanted to understand more clearly.

edit: Keebler, everyone knows that when your relationship is in turmoil and you need an outlet on MCB, you post in members only as anonymous with a big rant and everyone tells you that you're doing everything wrong
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:01 PM   #936 (permalink)
Wait, what?

AKA Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
Because then maybe people wouldn't get all offended when people say something in jest. And than maybe keebler wouldn't get banned during a time when his relationship is in turmoil. And now he has now where to go to have an outlet. And than maybe keebler might not want to climb a clock tower with a rifle. And than maybe he wouldn't decide that he doesn't know where to find a clock tower so he goes to the clock tower from back to the future. And get a delorean as his getaway car. And extension cord zip lines his way down to it. And drives away real fast and leaves flaming tire tracks behind. And crashes into that wall at the end of the street and dies. I'm too pretty to go to jail the fuzz ain't taken me alive not no way not no how.
Clearly the quote that nees to go on the back of the Hammer 7 box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I just don't think a cram and jam adapter is something that most of the buyers are going to use, so it makes sense to sell it separately instead, same goes for the spring feed. all it would do is increase the cost of the base product, the added value of those additions included doesn't make up for it.
Pretty sure EVERYTHING being discussed are intended to be aftermarket accessories....
Feedback
matteekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:05 PM   #937 (permalink)
MCBs armed pacifist

I don't take offense to things on these boards. I just want to know information behind some posts sometimes and my way of getting clarification is not always nice.

I would love to see them as accessories. Thats fine by me as well.
"Do not overcome by the evil, but overcome, in the good, the evil" - Romans 12:21 - Young's Literal Translation

"Use peaceful means where they are appropriate; but where they are not appropriate, do not hesitate to resort to more forceful - Thupten Gyatso (the Dalai Lama, 1932)

"It is not the will to win that matters - everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters" Coach Paul 'Bear' Bryant.

"The ink of scholars is more precious than the blood of martyrs" - Muhammed
Lohman446 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:06 PM   #938 (permalink)
Post Whore

And they wouldn't even have to pay me for it lol. So how long until we see a play on the phrase hammer. Time featuring this gun as a T shirt and when does THAT pre order start cause I'm in
Aka "wagz" on the field
Old 11-21-2012, 02:09 PM   #939 (permalink)
Doesn't work for Avratech

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Pretty sure EVERYTHING being discussed are intended to be aftermarket accessories....
well, that's what most of us are talking about, yes. my previous criticism was focused on the notion of getting more value for nothing, and why it wouldn't/shouldn't happen. Enough of that anyways: I'm all for more options sold separately, within reason... The manufacturer will go after the most viable ones, the remaining aftermarket options will be served by aftermarket manufacturers

bottom line, we're *all* excited about the customizability of this platform, it's a good one!
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #940 (permalink)
Post Whore

I want to see aftermarket pump handles and a two piece grip frame so I can put ar grips on it
Aka "wagz" on the field

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News