mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 02-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #141 (permalink)
not your average redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
Canadian cost from PBL: $550 (not sure if includes the full barrel kit, if it does that is freaking amazing!)
I know they aren't canadian but according to ansgear it comes w/ the whole barrel kit for that price!
Empire Resurrection Autococker Paintball Gun - Black
Like Us on FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/#!/TSMPaintball
tippmannrocker90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:43 PM   #142 (permalink)

Thanks tippmannrocker90. If ANS isnt getting them till June 1st then I definitely wont be able to get them until the end of June i'm sure.

GHPBOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:19 PM   #143 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
I hate this! Why! Now I want a cocker again. I gotta quit paintball. It cost too much. My New Years resolution no more than 3 markers at a time. Now this comes out ! Not only am I going to break my weight loss goals, but I am going to have four markers. New Years resolutions suck! I hate paintball. Now I have to start saving my pennies, go without lunches, and donate some plasma for two months. Hide this stupid thing in my closet for several moths until my wife see it enough times that she thinks I've had it for years.

When I get my "Do Over" or when I go back in time I am going to walk up to my 10 year old self and slap me so hard on the face and then say "Do not ask for a 98 custom for Christmas you will spend thousands of dollars on that stupid game! You will spend endless hours pinning over the next big/new/cool/unique paintball thing only to sell it less than a month later for the next big/new/cool/unique thing".
Old 02-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #144 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19

AKA Fan
Whom whom whom

Think we could get Kee to sell us a few if we formed an angry mob with fists full of burning torches, pitch forks, and cash? We could rent a Greyhound to get there...
minimag03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:25 PM   #145 (permalink)
MCB Member

I was thinking the other day, while reading about the new JT impulse gun, and that if it were cocker threaded. That lead to thoughts about how the poor cocker has died, and the only legacy is now the threading (aside from snipers and CCMs). And the next day, BAM! this hits the news. I should start thinking about the viking now....

The way I would make this a better product is 1: no macro line. This is the trend these days, so it would make sense. 2: make some kind of quick lever to take off the pneumatics and swap with a pump kit, lever it back on, under 1 minute of time. Day dreaming?
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:30 PM   #146 (permalink)
WVU paintball #19

AKA Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellicose View Post
The way I would make this a better product is 1: no macro line. This is the trend these days, so it would make sense. 2: make some kind of quick lever to take off the pneumatics and swap with a pump kit, lever it back on, under 1 minute of time. Day dreaming?
We have to wait for Simons new company. Sounds like something he could do.
minimag03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:10 PM   #147 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimag03 View Post
We have to wait for Simons new company. Sounds like something he could do.
Rumor is he went to Tippmann
TIJUANAIRONMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:36 PM   #148 (permalink)
Pop-Up Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellicose View Post
The way I would make this a better product is 1: no macro line. This is the trend these days, so it would make sense.
It may be the trend, but I'll NEVER buy a hoseless gun. The ability to setup my bottomline exactly how I want with any ASA I want is much more valuable to me than not having hoses. Hoses are not a problem. Internal airlines are just technology in search of a purpose.

Go ye therefore to all the nations, baptizing them in copious amounts of paint.

Proud member of Team On Target.
www.teamontargetpb.com
Murf425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:14 PM   #149 (permalink)
Certified Spaceball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf425 View Post
It may be the trend, but I'll NEVER buy a hoseless gun. The ability to setup my bottomline exactly how I want with any ASA I want is much more valuable to me than not having hoses. Hoses are not a problem. Internal airlines are just technology in search of a purpose.
Agreed. It's also much easier to fix a leaky macro vs leaky internal airlines. Macro lines have never bothered me.

The 2nd suggestion on a quick change pump kit is nice though. I'd like a marker that could do that. Unfortunately, if you did this the marker would not be customizable, as none of the older pneumatic parts would work. You'd need to invent a quick release ram (or backblock/sled) and 3 way.
rschoi_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:17 PM   #150 (permalink)
The Man With No Plan

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by rschoi_75 View Post
Agreed. It's also much easier to fix a leaky macro vs leaky internal airlines. Macro lines have never bothered me.

The 2nd suggestion on a quick change pump kit is nice though. I'd like a marker that could do that. Unfortunately, if you did this the marker would not be customizable, as none of the older pneumatic parts would work. You'd need to invent a quick release ram (or backblock/sled) and 3 way.
undo the back block (off the ram)
undo the front banjo

banjo screw slides forward
frontblock slides forward and towards the 3way arm

front block needs a slot so the 3way arm can slide out instead of being disconnected

bam!
super_stanchy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News