mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 03-01-2013, 01:34 PM   #141 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm a fan of army surplus. By the time they put something together for the soldiers and order a few thousand too many, you often get some good stuff for the price. If nothing else, we can replace the extra parts with brass or such.
ooohhh wood furniture with brass accents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
I translated this as: Scenario games are popular with overshooting douchebags raging on cocaine and steroid cocktails while roasting puppies and punching babies. Stay home unless you enjoy impromptu fistfights.
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:27 PM   #142 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
If the air is rerouted, can other grips be mounted instead of the stock one?
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #144 (permalink)
1 CAN PARA

Send a message via MSN to DigitalPirate

Good god this is going to be sexy.
DigitalPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:01 AM   #145 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty View Post
I really hope you have Canadian distributors lined up because if that is the case, CBSA will probably seize any coming across the border.
as long as u have the proper documentation, theres a smaller chance nowadays of that happening. But i do hope the same. Kinda a hassle doing all the paperwork yourself. Especially when u dont know it well.
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 10:20 AM   #146 (permalink)
Will work 4 First Strikes

I'm in the market for another FS ready marker. I had one marker already picked, funds are available, ready to buy and now this comes out!! arggh! So I'm holding off. My biggest concern at the moment is the barrel threading. I heard in the video that it's a twist lock. Is that function just to switch between hopper and mag or is it the way to attach the barrel like an automag? If the stock barrel don't measure up, it would be nice to know I'm able to replace it with readily available after market barrels.
jjron99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:18 PM   #147 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjron99 View Post
I'm in the market for another FS ready marker. I had one marker already picked, funds are available, ready to buy and now this comes out!! arggh! So I'm holding off. My biggest concern at the moment is the barrel threading. I heard in the video that it's a twist lock. Is that function just to switch between hopper and mag or is it the way to attach the barrel like an automag? If the stock barrel don't measure up, it would be nice to know I'm able to replace it with readily available after market barrels.
What I read from Phantom Designer (the guy behind this gun) was that it will be more like the Spyder Hammer 7 barrel system, a twist lock breech that accepts a threaded barrel. I don't think he specified which threads though. I'm hoping autococker obviously.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:07 AM   #148 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
What I read from Phantom Designer (the guy behind this gun) was that it will be more like the Spyder Hammer 7 barrel system, a twist lock breech that accepts a threaded barrel. I don't think he specified which threads though. I'm hoping autococker obviously.
Someone else mentioned Spyder; but not the Hammer. Phantom Design hinted that it will use Tib barrels.
danssoslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #149 (permalink)
woowwwww

Ive been wanting a mag feed for a while. I wish they would make a field like CQB down here in ny that would be awesome.
NDomipolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:42 PM   #150 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to zenmic Send a message via MSN to zenmic Send a message via Yahoo to zenmic

The barrel locking system in all of the Tiberius Arms guns are similar to the classical locking system in the old Automags, so there are no threads. Tiberius Arms knew that some of their owners would still like to use a hopper so the set up a two position locking system that allowed you to just turn the barrel to accomidate either the standard magazine or a hopper attached on the side. The T15 being a new gun, there are no public specs on the exact barrel design. However, going with Tiberius Arms history, I am pretty sure it will stay with the automag locking systems instead of a threaded barrel. One the specs of the barrel is released, and the close relationship that Tiberius Arms and LAPCO have, I am willing to bet that a LAPCO barrel will not be far behind. After that I suspect that many other barrel makers will soon follow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjron99 View Post
zenmic is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News