mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 04-12-2013, 01:18 AM   #191 (permalink)

I don't know if this has already been asked, I don't have time to shift through all these pages, but are they going to sell a stripped down version so people can build their own or so that those with real ARs can just move their furniture over and save lots of cash?

Virginia Military Institute Paintball Club ACIC

Feedback 4+/0-
xmodfreak2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:10 AM   #192 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmodfreak2011 View Post
I don't know if this has already been asked, I don't have time to shift through all these pages, but are they going to sell a stripped down version so people can build their own or so that those with real ARs can just move their furniture over and save lots of cash?
IM not 100% sure, but i dont think there was any mention as to how it was going to be sold.
-=ArchAngel=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #193 (permalink)

Nothing has been mentioned on what will or will not come with the T15.
AwwShoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #194 (permalink)
Rec Poster

PhantomDesigner hinted there would be two slightly different versions... (ie) a "recreational" version and a special "law enforcement/military" training version and since the T15 has a "law enforcement/military" training tie, the T15's suppose to feature good valve efficiency from "unconventional" valving. Regardless, its nearly mid April, PhantomDesigner and TA have gone silent (busy with the release?!?) with not so much as a peep regarding release dates, nor any word on pre-orders or waiting lists... There's some speculation TA might plan an early release around the bigger mid Summer milsim events... two months and counting... road trip anyone

Last edited by xxwildbillxx; 04-13-2013 at 04:09 PM.
xxwildbillxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:21 PM   #195 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxwildbillxx View Post
PhantomDesigner hinted there would be two slightly different versions... (ie) a "recreational" version and a special "law enforcement/military" training version and since the T15 has a "law enforcement/military" training tie, the T15's suppose to feature good valve efficiency from "unconventional" valving. Regardless, its nearly mid April, PhantomDesigner and TA have gone silent (busy with the release?!?) with not so much as a peep regarding release dates, nor any word on pre-orders or waiting lists... There's some speculation TA might plan an early release around the bigger mid Summer milsim events... two months and counting... road trip anyone
i think he/they are going through patenting the design.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:39 AM   #196 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Right there was some mention that TA is securing intellectual property rights for the 15.

Last edited by xxwildbillxx; 04-14-2013 at 02:55 AM.
xxwildbillxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:23 AM   #197 (permalink)

Yep I beleive that's where they are too. Their magazine design matches one RAP4 has been planning for their DMags. Afterdthe initial DMag fiasco between RAP4, Carmatech, and DYE I'm betting Omar probably already has a patent out for this newer design that rotates the FS round before firing.

Hope things go smoothly and I hat we will hear something soon.
AwwShoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #198 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I like it, it looks like two different guns though. Look at the ejection port. The one with the hopper adaptor looks like one solid piece, no spring. The other appears similar to an AR ejection port with the spring present.

I'm also not a fan at all of that bottomline, depending on how they execute it that will interfere with being able to use other AR series grips.

Overall, it looks promising though.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:39 PM   #199 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
I like it, it looks like two different guns though. Look at the ejection port. The one with the hopper adaptor looks like one solid piece, no spring. The other appears similar to an AR ejection port with the spring present.

I'm also not a fan at all of that bottomline, depending on how they execute it that will interfere with being able to use other AR series grips.

Overall, it looks promising though.
i believe that the hopper adapter is optional and replaceable with a mock dust cover

As for the bottomline, that is also optional as well. There is the option of going through where the buffer tube would be. Though Im not sure how exactly it'll affect compatibility with ar grips, i think it'd be mighty foolish to not have compatibility with ar grips.
Old 04-28-2013, 09:12 PM   #200 (permalink)

Hm...
Competition between this and the Milsig M17...

Panda's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News