mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 11-22-2014, 06:17 AM   #781 (permalink)

So I purchased my first T15. Here are my humble thoughts.

PROS: Amazing look. Awesome feel. Solid and seems to be durable. When it works, its a blast. However...

CONS: Mags dont always fully uncoil and this leads to chops. Once you have a chop... forget trying to hit even a broad side of a barn. Cleaning is not a pain (pro?) but annoying when the issue is the mag.. and not **** paint. Stock barrel is less than par. Very Inconsistent past a mere 20 yards. REALLY needs barrel improvements. Trying to track down an adapter as im hearing it will drastically improve this issue.

I have faith in the marker. I think with some attention to perfecting the Mag ( After pulling the mags in question and doing a solid clean and recoil I seem to be back in action) and getting a solid barrel system on the T15.. i think you have a highly competitive marker in the MAG fed world. --

- Ouzts
OUZTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 04:38 PM   #782 (permalink)
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUZTS View Post
So I purchased my first T15. Here are my humble thoughts.

PROS: Amazing look. Awesome feel. Solid and seems to be durable. When it works, its a blast. However...

CONS: Mags dont always fully uncoil and this leads to chops. Once you have a chop... forget trying to hit even a broad side of a barn. Cleaning is not a pain (pro?) but annoying when the issue is the mag.. and not **** paint. Stock barrel is less than par. Very Inconsistent past a mere 20 yards. REALLY needs barrel improvements. Trying to track down an adapter as im hearing it will drastically improve this issue.

I have faith in the marker. I think with some attention to perfecting the Mag ( After pulling the mags in question and doing a solid clean and recoil I seem to be back in action) and getting a solid barrel system on the T15.. i think you have a highly competitive marker in the MAG fed world. --

- Ouzts

Typhoon , here on mcb makes adapters for barrels at a very reasonable price shipped.. he has a thread if you look
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 02:20 AM   #783 (permalink)

I've emailed and hope to be on the list for the next round of adapters. Thank you
OUZTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 03:07 AM   #784 (permalink)

Would anyone be able to deny or confirm whether real-steel ambidextrous mag releases fit on the T15? Tempted to order one but I would rather not find out the hard way. Thanks!
valaden is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News