mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 01-06-2014, 04:17 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inflicted View Post
How are you supposed to use this thing while wearing goggles?
Are you supposed to use this thing while wearing goggles?
Yeah they have said something like "we already think at making a deported stock"

Still thinking that is just a attempt to follow after the success of CCM and CARMATECH with the bolt action type but that is not gonna be able to reach the precision of a SAR12 who was thought to shoot FS like from the beginning.

That told, it's always good to see competition and option for players and help player who may have already a 468 to try bolt action to less than buy a entire new gun.
semoakivla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
And It's going to be a whole lot of fun when we start seeing sniper vs sniper.
If sitting quietly and waiting is your idea of fun you will have a blast. Might I also suggest spending some time at the DMV, you won't even have to take a number to have a good time.

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_Obeastly View Post
If sitting quietly and waiting is your idea of fun you will have a blast. Might I also suggest spending some time at the DMV, you won't even have to take a number to have a good time.

You left out waiting in a dank hole with bugs and snakes.Now you cooking with gas. lol

Doesn't everybody like the dmv? I rank that up there with the Post Office. I go to the PO everyday. really

The problem with the world today is lack of patience.
“Do not yearn too much for a sword made by a famous smith. This is because even if you give a good man a sword worth ten thousand coppers, he will not be able to beat a hundred men each holding a spear worth a hundred coppers.” - Asakura Takakage Toshikage, 1462-1482

Ecc. 9-10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.

NEW STORE http://store.chipleymachine.com/

DOOR GUNNER handgun mounts for gunsafes.

http://www.machineshopdpm.com/
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Low skill High enthusiasm

I feel like these sort of rifles have their place. It's just not during walk on/day to day play. I can't imagine the laser gun accuracy and extended range would be very useful against the normal crowd of walk-ons. But in a big game, i could see a sniper getting lots of "kills", that is if people don't wipe.

Now, why does everybody feel the need to make these as big as real steel distance rifles? Since the longer barrel only gives you a slight accuracy boost, why doesn't someone make a skeletonized SBR type rifle with a 4x scope and folding stock. Keep it light, short, and fairly accurate and suddenly you can sling it over your back for big games. Most of the time, you use your normal gun, but when the need arizes, you whip this bad boy out and take a shot.

What I'm really asking for is a CCM built bolt action hammer 7 that uses D mags. One can dream.....
Three Cocker Barrels and a CCI Phantom one.
Barrel Sale
Striving to achieve everlasting glory in Vahalla
Cattle die, kinsmen die
all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish
nor a noble name.
- The Havamal
Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
The problem with the world today is lack of patience.
not really. I've got a finite amount of time on this planet. To peacefully/silently allow someone to rob me of it is not a virtue.

oh, and my post office isn't really that bad. I spend more time behind lottery ticket buyers at the gas station than I ever have at this post office. And although I may suffer in silence behind them as they waste what could have otherwise been a precious moment elsewhere I am comforted by the thought of the lottery being a tax on stupidity.

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by K_Obeastly; 01-06-2014 at 11:19 PM.
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:16 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
I feel like these sort of rifles have their place. It's just not during walk on/day to day play. I can't imagine the laser gun accuracy and extended range would be very useful against the normal crowd of walk-ons. But in a big game, i could see a sniper getting lots of "kills", that is if people don't wipe.

Now, why does everybody feel the need to make these as big as real steel distance rifles? Since the longer barrel only gives you a slight accuracy boost, why doesn't someone make a skeletonized SBR type rifle with a 4x scope and folding stock. Keep it light, short, and fairly accurate and suddenly you can sling it over your back for big games. Most of the time, you use your normal gun, but when the need arizes, you whip this bad boy out and take a shot.

What I'm really asking for is a CCM built bolt action hammer 7 that uses D mags. One can dream.....
If I were CCM, I would build and market a new First Strike upper for the T2.
Have it replace the top-tube with a side-feeding magwell for TPX Zetamags. Mill a short picatinny rail on the top and blammo- most functional First Strike platform on the market.

Nevermind, apparently they developed that and never sold it.

T2 MAG FEED MOVED from SR1 thread

The Inflicted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:33 PM   #17 (permalink)
Low skill High enthusiasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inflicted View Post
If I were CCM, I would build and market a new First Strike upper for the T2.
Have it replace the top-tube with a side-feeding magwell for TPX Zetamags. Mill a short picatinny rail on the top and blammo- most functional First Strike platform on the market.

Nevermind, apparently they developed that and never sold it.

T2 MAG FEED MOVED from SR1 thread

http://www.machineshopdpm.com/webpho...acticoolT2.JPG
That is amazing
Three Cocker Barrels and a CCI Phantom one.
Barrel Sale
Striving to achieve everlasting glory in Vahalla
Cattle die, kinsmen die
all men are mortal.
Words of praise, will never perish
nor a noble name.
- The Havamal
Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:27 AM   #18 (permalink)

Seems a shame that they never attempted to bring it into limited production, especially since these are now available: Lapco FSR First Strike Rifled Barrel - 0.683 - 15 inch - Bead Blasted Black - Autococker/DAM/Trracer - Lowest Price Available from HustlePaintball.com
The Inflicted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:25 AM   #19 (permalink)
DSA
One in the Pipe!

Send a message via Skype™ to DSA

Looks pretty cool. Bill you make the right choice going shell fed, nothing compares and now that several companies are going mag-fed, your SR-1 is truly in a class by itself. I like these guys so I'm not trying to be a dick, but I sure could help him shoot better. Has anyone noticed his fatal flaw?

This will be fun and help you guys out too...

My Feedback Redux Knowledge Base My Email Line SI Knowledge Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc View Post

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to shoot nothing.
DSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:41 AM   #20 (permalink)
Just crusin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut SD View Post
I'm for it. I keep thinking enemy at the gates.
Just had the same thought
Dye says that they're going to make a 'Faultline Broomstick' soon, so wait for that, then you'll never be outshoot, unless the other guy has a full-auto ramping Boo-Ya frame on there Spider and a Dye Broomstick, then your screwed, you mite as well play Airsoft.
Spiffy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News