mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Palmer Pursuit Shop (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/palmer-pursuit-shop/)
-   -   Who has pending work with Motomut? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/palmer-pursuit-shop/95399-who-has-pending-work-motomut.html)

XXFETTXX 10-13-2009 10:56 PM

Who has pending work with Motomut?

Looking at getting a list together.

2K Blazer with AR1 frame in for conversion on 1/11/09 .
Last contact on 4/28/09.

This is not a bash thread, just looking to get this resolved.

~Fett

Drum 10-14-2009 07:48 AM

Me, I sent him most of a 1k Blazer for FASOR.

Last I heard, it was going in the mail about three months ago.

D

ASKA 10-14-2009 08:05 AM

What does he do to them? other than maybe he is really behind or has scammed you

funsi00 10-14-2009 08:26 AM

Transform mechanical blazer into a FASOR. Using an electronic frame with air assist. Increasing rate of fire. Do a search for motomut FASOR blazer. It is fast! A neat conversion!

geeman 10-14-2009 06:56 PM

He lives in the area here. I use to see him out at various fields.

He seemed like a stand up guy. He didn't do any of this PB stuff for a living. I'd assume that something in life has became a MUCH higher priority than PB. I however would be ridiculously upset in anyones shoes that sent a gun.

I don't trust anyone though... so? Hopefully I run into him and he can give everyone a heads up. It hasn't been years like I've heard with others. Don't lynch him just yet :)

I only have PPS work on my stuff so if anything goes wrong they can just build another!!!

HurtCow 10-14-2009 07:17 PM

Hmm...that's weird. Randy is a good guy. I'll see if I have his number laying around and call him. I haven't seen him in awhile.

Drum 10-14-2009 08:56 PM

My understanding is that he has been fairly active on Facebook, though I do not go there myself.

As for being a standup guy with changing priorities in life, that all may be true.

However, it sure wouldn't be too hard to reply to emails or pm's here, especially if one is taking the time to visit this site (and Facebook for that matter), so...

I am unimpressed.

D

MrFancyPants 10-15-2009 03:25 AM

Wow and I almost sent him some work. Almost. I'm not sending anyone but Palmers my babies.

geeman 10-15-2009 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drum (Post 1013197)
My understanding is that he has been fairly active on Facebook, though I do not go there myself.

As for being a standup guy with changing priorities in life, that all may be true.

However, it sure wouldn't be too hard to reply to emails or pm's here, especially if one is taking the time to visit this site (and Facebook for that matter), so...

I am unimpressed.

D

As you should be. Hopefully Curt has his number or one of us run into him.

FancyPants- Good idea. That is how I do it. I don't even like leaving them with PPS really either... I just like knowing that they're home waiting to go shoot people... :) Come to think about it, Craig has had my EBZ for a couple months now...if not longer....:scratch:

HurtCow 10-15-2009 01:08 PM

What's his last name? I'll look him up on Facebook. I can't seem to find his number.