mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 01-05-2013, 12:25 AM   #181 (permalink)

Such an awesome game.
And the ending. My God, what a masterstroke.
The Inflicted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:29 AM   #182 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
This is an amazing game really, i used to play it a lot, was ranked pretty high for a while. I loved it but got tired of all the cheating on Live play, so many glitches and cheats it made it not so much fun. When someone can get in a glitch and freeze your console it takes the fun out. I would get in that glitch just so it couldnt be used on me. If they do a sequel i hope they fix all glitches before release. They fixed all the harmless and fun glitches but left the bad ones unlatched for a long long time. I stopped playing because i got tired of waiting for the patches. GTA5 will be out soon though.

What system are you on PistolRogue? The cougars are the most dangerous animals IMO, they are fun to hunt though where you can find them. Just an FYI, the sawed off is your friend for hunting wolves, you can use itclike a pistol when they bite you you can just annihilate them with it, it reloads fast, the sawed off was my favorite shotgun, one of my favorite things in the game. The Bolt Action, LeMat and sawed off were my favorite guns, and dynamite, oh boy, i would make a lot of people mad with the dynamite, i wish you could have more than 2 in multiplayer but maybe its best there wasn't. It was a lot of fun to get some good private games going and some posse's rolling deep in some public. Met some cool people playing online, one kid was a bit of a souche but he was an animal on that game so i didnt mind having him on my side, he played constantly, think he still does. Tue game has a big cult like following, i can see why, it is one of my favorite games ever, probably #1.
I'm on 360 but haven't even thought of touching multiplayer yet. I'm enjoying the single player as a break from people pissing me off/trolling on BlOps2 so I'm not sure if I'll ever play it in multi at all lol...

As for wolves, I took on like 8 of them at once with just my knife lol... Actually survived too! Was trying for the Master Hunter lvl 3 or 4 whichever one that was.

Also- lost a challenge to an herbalist... So I lasso'd him and drug him through his own campfire, setting him on fire. Go ahead, call me a sore loser!
FEEDBACK

Last edited by PistolRogue; 01-05-2013 at 12:52 PM.
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:34 PM   #183 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
The campaign is great. It is an epic game. I am also on 360, if you ever decide to play online let me know i may get back on to play again. I need to upgrade my hard drive in my console tho because its full and i am sure there is gonns be DLC i need to play. If you like the RDR you should get the Undead Redemption too after you beat it, its a lot of fun.

I recommend cranking uo your sensitivity speed and getting used to it that was, it will boost your hadshot speed quite a lot. No Laso in multiplayer sadly but it is probably best because i know i would make some peolle real mad with it, dragging them behind my bull. Wait till you have to knife a coigar and a bear, for this i recommend figuring out how many shots they take with a certain weapon and then shooting then 1 less time than necessary and l finish them with the knife. Heavily wooded areas are good place to do this so you can use trees to block them, doing it from horseback is sometimes easier too. Just an FYI, if you like to see the buffalo dont kill them. They dont respawn, once they are gone their gone. Sellling pelts in areaa thise pelta cant be found (like bear pelts in mexico) will net you more $.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in