mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 06-26-2013, 10:27 AM   #971 (permalink)
Marathoner

Arty is pretty much dead now. Reticle takes a very, very long time to zero in.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:28 AM   #972 (permalink)
MCB Member

I can't even imagine what it's like on the cannon with 2 shots/min time.

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #973 (permalink)
Big guy in a wig

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Just upgraded my laptop so I might be able to play this now. I wonder if the user name tank fodder is available still. I figure it would be a good name to describe what I will be for quite some time.
Feedback
The Flounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:34 PM   #974 (permalink)
Custom User Title

I'd like it if everyone stopped playing arty, i've played a bit with a Grille but never got the hang of it. Theres no bigger buzz kill in this game like dog fighting off two opponents only to get blown to pieces by some *** hole you cant see.
Wizbaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 05:05 PM   #975 (permalink)
MCB Member

That ***hole could always be another tank or TD but I love how people always bitch when the kill comes from an arty. Oh well...

World of Tanks Profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCM CHICK View Post
I say to you with love in my heart... your a whore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharfschutze91 View Post
i like the zipper... pullover's hurt when i take them off. I gel my hair everyday so when I pull it off it snags on my hair and hurts.
mrmag11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:40 PM   #976 (permalink)

AKA Fan
See I think this is arty's problem. Someone gets killed by a tank that they don't see. Automatically they think they've been "Nuked from orbit" by arty. Meanwhile that TD 350m away behind 2 sets of bushes laughs away.

Do me a favor and try to keep track of who you were killed by when this happens. You'll get a message at the bottom of your screen saying who killed you or you can check after the battle. I think you'll find that those deaths you're blaming on arty aren't always the case.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Millar156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:38 PM   #977 (permalink)

I learned to love playing as Arty and later learning to work closely with arty. It adds a whole new element to the game. There is no better feeling than having a solid arty player covering you as you move forward.
Maximilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 12:09 AM   #978 (permalink)
The Furry Tailed One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian View Post
I learned to love playing as Arty and later learning to work closely with arty. It adds a whole new element to the game. There is no better feeling than having a solid arty player covering you as you move forward.
Now it's pretty much good luck on getting cover because you can't hit Jack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaluvr View Post
Skiddish is an Elliot Spitzer, if you will.
Most people don't know that skittish is the proper spelling for "jittery". Don't believe me... Look it up.
skiddish9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 07:21 AM   #979 (permalink)

AKA Fan
Well after playing lastnight, my SU-26 is unplayable. It has better range than it had before but it can't hit anything. The target ring completely zero'd in is probably 4 to 5 times as large as it was before the patch. Add to that it was reduced from a 122mm to a 76mm gun and on the rare occasion I do hit even mediums just laugh it off.

However, my M40/43 seems to be just as playable as it was before the patch. If anything it seems to be more accurate than it was. The load and aiming time is considerably longer but, at least lastnigh, I was usually hitting what I was aiming at. I'm only getting to fire 4-6 rounds a match but I'm still doing ~2K damage a match as well.

I think Wargaming is going to have to tweak things here.

oh, and I 1 shot a Lowe in my M40/43. Never had that happen before.
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Millar156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:12 AM   #980 (permalink)
Custom User Title

When your tank takes critical damage or is destroyed it says which enemy player did it along the bottom of the screen. I pay close attention to who kills me, and what vehical they are in.

I have had the other way too where arty saves my ***, I once "solo"ed a KV-1 and a type t34 while running my T25. Through shrewd use of cover and keeping them tracked the arty on my team could wail on them.

Im just trying express my frustration with how that part of the game works, I like being to shoot back at my opppnents.
Wizbaa is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in