mcarterbrown.com

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 06-22-2013, 09:14 PM   #1091 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by panhead4411 View Post
woot, finally got my characters through UVHM warrior. Wow, parts of that was anoying, mostly when Jack's shield did its little glitch. But the take-down of a lvl 63 Warrior with a lvl 50 Bee/hawk didn't take near as long as it did my very first time through (with barely lvl appropriate gear).

Spent about 10-12m on the slots with no goodies. Might start trying to farm for a 61 Bee and Sandhawk...and considering my 50 Harold is somehow still barely relevant, can't wait to get a new one.
just make sure you have right spec and class for it. i still use my bee shield and Pimpernel with my commando. in til i got a infinity pistol since i use that more then Pimpernel if have to play up close fight with two shield turrets with slag bullets and rockets
Old 06-22-2013, 10:28 PM   #1092 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to panhead4411

I mainly use a Siren, so i lock/melt each target. Also, in UVHM you really have to do alot more 'hiding while waiting for shield to regen' anyways since nearly every enemy either one-shots you or very nearly.

Just tried a dual shoty build on my zerker, it was fun, but i need a much more appropriate shield.

Will be trying to trade for a decent Harold as soon as i can though...still only have the guns i got from the chest at 61.
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:21 AM   #1093 (permalink)
Yield and Overcome...

CCM Fan
I've had good luck using a Hoplite shield (700,000 points) with an Unkempt Harold on my Axton build. Single slag turret with nuke turned out to be super useful since the nuke blast sort of stuns the baddies...they stop shooting and you can just run around mopping up. Glitching the Treasure Room with Rare Loot has turned up tons of orange and pearlescent options. The pearl shotgun is a beast at close range...not a huge fan of the others, tho.

Axton has a skill to add +30% dmg to non-status effect weapons. That along with +30% dmg when turret out, +30% more all the time, and +30% from Legendary Class Mod results in DPS overkill!
Dr. PhunkyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #1094 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
The hoplites are good shields but I don't like that they slow you down. I am looking for a lvl 61 Rough Rider if anyone has one they could dupe for me, I tried to farm it for a while with no luck. Still need to transfer my molded pistol over to some other characters to help level them up faster, I have all but rub out of patience with this game, after 5 characters to lvl 50, and now 3 of them to 61, I figure I have done it legitimately enough and just want to jam out the last levels on these last few characters. My Psycho is 55 now i believe so he is close.

New DLC tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:12 PM   #1095 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post

New DLC tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
Yes, It should be fun.
Bow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:18 PM   #1096 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow View Post
Yes, It should be fun.
I like that Tiny Tina narrates it, should make for some good laughs. I find her pretty hilarious. I only watched the videos of the new DLC enough to get an idea of its theme, I didn't watch the entire playthrough videos, I don't want to be bored of it the first time through.
Old 06-24-2013, 11:23 PM   #1097 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
I like that Tiny Tina narrates it, should make for some good laughs. I find her pretty hilarious. I only watched the videos of the new DLC enough to get an idea of its theme, I didn't watch the entire playthrough videos, I don't want to be bored of it the first time through.
I haven't watched anything about it except the first commercial. I don't want to ruin it.

Did anyone else find SHBGH kind of short? It was like 6 missions long..
Old 06-24-2013, 11:49 PM   #1098 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow View Post
I haven't watched anything about it except the first commercial. I don't want to ruin it.

Did anyone else find SHBGH kind of short? It was like 6 missions long..
The main missions are a little short bit there is a good bit of side missions in it. I think the difficulty level of the enemies being higher adds to the length of missions. I like the Hammerlock DLC about the best, the Torgue DLC is also quite good. I didn't like the Booty a whole lot.
Old 06-25-2013, 12:06 AM   #1099 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
The main missions are a little short bit there is a good bit of side missions in it. I think the difficulty level of the enemies being higher adds to the length of missions. I like the Hammerlock DLC about the best, the Torgue DLC is also quite good. I didn't like the Booty a whole lot.
Darn, I finished the download for the compatibility pack and could've downloaded the DLC but accidental hit B instead of A.... Darn, now I'll have to download it tomorrow like everyone else.
Old 06-25-2013, 11:51 AM   #1100 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Working on DLing the new DLC. It is taking a loooooooong time so be prepared for that. 1.77GB.

Last edited by crazyorigin; 06-25-2013 at 11:59 AM.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in