mcarterbrown.com  

Plugged in Online Gaming, and Technology

Old 07-02-2013, 01:40 AM   #1141 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Lol. I joined for a few minutes but I forgot I had 28mil and didn't want to die lol. I dash boarded and decided its time for bed.
Bow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 06:43 AM   #1142 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

mule characters FTW!!! I have over 70m, but its on two characters i never actually play with. Though once it was, and an UVHM SuperBaddy made his way into the spawn while i was dragging them along for ammo regen....that was an expensive couple of minutes...
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 07:59 AM   #1143 (permalink)
Woodsball Connoisseur

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
I don't know where you guys are getting your keys, but I keep checking here for codes.

Borderlands 2: Golden Key - Orcz.com, The Video Games Wiki
Xbox live: Grendal50
Grendal50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:47 AM   #1144 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I have the "news" forum BM'd and the new keys are usually posted there rather quickly.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/fo...play.php?f=140

^^that is a great resource for anyone who is new to the game. But i have started to care less about the keys as i still have like 350+ (yay xbox live 'family pack')...and now that i have legendary gear, the stuff i get out of the chest is 90% useless.
panhead4411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 01:00 PM   #1145 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Yeah, I have 39 and I'll probably only use them if I decided to make a legit character and not a mule/booster. They need to make a better system for them.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:16 PM   #1146 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow View Post
Lol. I joined for a few minutes but I forgot I had 28mil and didn't want to die lol. I dash boarded and decided its time for bed.
That was with me and a couple random people, it was a bit of an odd matchup really, not easy going with me having mostly 54-56 items and most bad guys were scaled to 61+ with that other guy. It was better when you also joined at 61. I don't generally dont like to kick people especially if they are not taking eberything and reviving like those guys were. I die a lot as the Psycho but he is a lot of fun. In UVHM money comes pretty easy, it isn't hard to make a couple million especially with some of the new missions in Bunkers and Badasses. I just reset my game last night to go through it again with Krieg.

I have 57 keys I think. I get them from my phone app called Borderlands 2 Shift Codes. Its an easy name to remember.

Last edited by crazyorigin; 07-02-2013 at 03:40 PM.
crazyorigin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:40 PM   #1147 (permalink)
Bow
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
That was with me and a couple random people, it was a bit of an odd matchup really, not easy going with me having mostly 54-56 items and most bad guys were scaled to 61+ with that other guy. It was better when you also joined at 61. I don't generally like to kick people especially if they are not taking eberything and reviving like those guys were. I die a lot as the Psycho but he is a lot of fun. In UVHM money comes pretty easy, it isn't hard to make a couple million especially with some of the new missions in Bunkers and Badasses. I just reset my game last night to go through it again with Krieg.
Yeah, moneys never been an issue but I hadn't transferred it yet. I'v been wanting to make one of every character and get them to 61 but I just havent had the drive... I'm entirely sick of the main story. I hope they come out with a few more dlc's to that would be great.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #1148 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
I think they said this is their last DLC. I think Krieg and Bunkers and Badasses will be our last bone until BL3 comes out. Krieg will be my 4th Character I have got to lvl 61, half way through 59 now with Krieg, then I will work on my Zerker more. Last one will be my assassin but I don't like that character much so he may not end up at 61 ever.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #1149 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyorigin View Post
I think they said this is their last DLC. I think Krieg and Bunkers and Badasses will be our last bone until BL3 comes out. Krieg will be my 4th Character I have got to lvl 61, half way through 59 now with Krieg, then I will work on my Zerker more. Last one will be my assassin but I don't like that character much so he may not end up at 61 ever.
they said they are not sure if this is last one. they might have more in works since do not want to let fans down. also it might be few years before we get new borderlands. so they might come out with few more over years before borderlands 3 comes out. it would suck if only had 4 dlc in one year when they should had spread over months and made not so short but longer. to me every dlc was to short but last one. i wish they would made first 3 about 10 to 20hrs of game play.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:36 PM   #1150 (permalink)
.67cal Buwwets!

CCM Fan
I could definitely go for another DLC if its as good as the last one. I think they need to make Tina a playable character and make her a heavy explosives expert with big explosive damage skill tree blocks.

mcarterbrown.com » General » Off-Topic » Plugged in